• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Submission Thread

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Looking over Morgrym Nimblefingers:
a) Skills use the ability modifiers and trait bonuses even if you have not spent a rank in the skill yet. Only the +3 class bonus requires a skill point spent. So, several skills fixed.
alright, thanks for fixing that !

b) I am not sure which feat is supplying the bonus to the sling attack. Throw anything doesn't seem to apply to a sling. Splash weapon focus doesn't seem to apply either.

I understand the confusion. When I made the character I choose point blank shot as a feat but changed my mind later on and forgot to delete the bonus.

Suggestions:
1) LPF has a 100% buyback of unused items. So, it is best to spend all but your last 10 gp on equipment before going out on an adventure. If you don't use it, you can sell it back to the store for the same price as you bought it.

2) I suggest buying a few trail rations. Some GMs are sticklers while you are traveling.

So, close, but not yet.

Bought some more stuff and added a few rations among the new items ;-). Once again, thanks !

Mr.Tinker

First Post
@Mr.Tinker, do you have sunrods and silk rope on your list?

Yo Scott DeWar ! Got 2 sundrods but no silk rope. I was thinking about buying some rope, but I am already at 37,5 / 38 out of my carrying limit, and as I recall it weighs 5 lbs. Would you suggest me getting rid of some of the other stuff I bought in order to get the rope ?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, on a concillitory basis only, what is the Artisian's Tools for? I know it's only 1 lb. unfortunately I can't see any thing to equal 5 lb.

Satin Knights

First Post
I noticed Robert Kronbark was still sitting there waiting for a review.
a) Added wild empathy and skirmisher limitation to the ranger section. The no spells limitation is buried deep in the skirmisher description.

Review done. Robert Kronbark is APPROVED for play, having both his approvals.

Suggestion: A skirmisher archetype never gets spells or the use of wands and scrolls. You have spent a lot of build points in Wisdom that could be moved elsewhere, say Dexterity. If you desire to move that around, we can re-approve again easily.

Satin Knights

First Post
Another look at Morgrym:
A) Background: Please choose "open" if you are going to allow GMs to add background/fluff for master Grimgorr, or "closed" if you want to be the only one to flesh out his personality or story.
B) Go find a picture for your character. The default one that we are moving to using is not that flattering. :lol:

Tweaks were sufficient. A is minor enough that Morgrym has his first approval of two.

Suggestions:
a) Rope is not necessary for an individual character, but someone in the party should have it. So, about 1/4 of the characters should buy some.

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking over Dame Morrogrim
a) Trait bonuses do not stack because they are of the same type (trait). So, the bonus from Charming to Diplomacy does not stack with the bonus from Ease of Faith. But, you missed the "always a class skill" part that gained you +3 while losing 1. Net gain +2.
b) Feats: An aasimar gets one feat at first level. You have selected extra hex twice, or simply double pasted it in. Needs fixing.
c) The thrush's skills need work to sort out. Especially Fly. The listing in the UM is the total result, not the number of ranks placed in a skill. After dinner I may would on untangling that mess.
d) Suggestion: Mage armor is a nice spell that should not be forgotten.
e) Suggestion: Look at our list of Alternate Cantrips. You can substitute one or more in for the base list of cantrips. You just need to finish with only 16 starting cantrips.

So, she still needs a little more work.

Lindeloef

First Post
I noticed Robert Kronbark was still sitting there waiting for a review.
a) Added wild empathy and skirmisher limitation to the ranger section. The no spells limitation is buried deep in the skirmisher description.

Review done. Robert Kronbark is APPROVED for play, having both his approvals.

Suggestion: A skirmisher archetype never gets spells or the use of wands and scrolls. You have spent a lot of build points in Wisdom that could be moved elsewhere, say Dexterity. If you desire to move that around, we can re-approve again easily.

Thanks for the work!
Added the skirmisher part after the ability score, will change it then this evening.

Edit:
updated Ability scores :
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Kronbark_(Lindeloef)

Last edited:

Remove ads