Chicago Area Gamers Wanted

Enforcer

Explorer
I'm interested in starting up an additional campaign, and still offer to GM (though I'd slightly prefer to play).

So, one head here.

AlexanderDeath

First Post
I...am here

Howdy howdy folks

Some of you may remember me as DigitalFVX1 - for whatever reason? I cant log on that name, so I registered this one. I, as funny dice has mention, am the GM she spoke to whos looking to assemble a group, so anyone with any questions can contact me at the following location: AlexanderDeath@aol.com.

Please please please please pleaaaaaaaaase title your emails something having to do with D&D, or AOL's filters gets them and I rarely know about it.

This Weekend We are going to do a meet and great for new players - location hasnt been set yet, but time should start around 1:30. I'll post more info soon. BTW - potential GM's - Funnydice and her spouse? AWESOME people :D way cool.

AstroCat

Adventurer
Well, I'd overall prefer to join a new low level campaign, which would be a nice way to start playing again. But, that being said, I'm still open to checking an existing one as well. Whatever ends up working out the best. :)

Weeknights are best, but I can be flexible, especially now that the weather is turning a bit.

FunnyDice

First Post
We're on a roll!

Looks like we'll see some folks on Saturday, at around 1:30, for AlexanderDeath's group (at a ToBeDecided location). Cool!

And I see two folks interested in a second (possibly weeknight) campaign. We even have a tenative offer to GM. Would Friday's be considered a "weeknight"? We could do an every-other week thing on Fridays.

Thanks!

FunnyDice

First Post
New Game Meet N Greet

Okay - let set up a Meet N Greet for the new group. Does Friday in Bucktown/Wicker Park sound okay?

We propose meeting at the coffee house 'Filter' this Friday (the 8th) at 8 pm. If this time and location does not suit anyone, let us know - we can be flexible.

Filter: (773) 227-4850 / 1585 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
It's close to the blue line Damen stop, where Milwaukee, Damen, and North make a star.

FunnyDice

First Post
We're on for Friday

Okay - since we have 2 confirmations for Friday at Filter, I guess it's a go! Hopefully we'll get some 'walk ins' from other posters/readers who have yet to reply.

When you get to Filter, look for a 30-something couple. The lady will be wearing a brown hat.

See you there!

Remove ads