Chicago Area Gamers Wanted

AlexanderDeath

First Post
Hmmm - I should probably post some way to notice me: Guy with D&D books :p and probably an IZOD Cap.

Fair Warning: We are going to be doing some character workup (For those i've already met, pending nothings changed of course) and all that other stuff :] Look forward to seeing whomever shows.

AlexanderDeath

First Post
Oiy Vey

Welp - Thanks to those that showed intrest (And unfortunatly wasted time) in trying to show today. For those that did, obviously, found out that Origins (Unbenounced to me) had closed for buisness. I had tried to wait there from about 1:40 till about 3 in vain hopes that I could redirect anyone who showed to Boomers across the street (Even licked a sign to the door of Origins - BLECH! :p ) - but, such as fate would have it further (Given their was a parade, bus snafu from that, roads closed and all kinds of other "This is a sign" style non-sense) events have caused prospective players (Namely the individuals who started this post) to beg out for the moment.

So for any who are intrested, I will be starting (another) new thread on here in the search for players :) Kudos!

FunnyDice

First Post
Update

Just to close the loop, we would like to announce success! Through this forum we have been contacted by many gamers, and had many different gaming offers. We think we have found a great fit for our gaming preferences, including style, timing, and location. We even have our first group meeting scheduled.

We couldn't have done it without all the outreach. Thanks to everyone who responded, and were willing to explore the idea of playing with us. It's been a pleasure to talk to you all.

Cheers!

JoeGKushner

First Post
Thumbs up!

Always good to see Chicago gamers getting together and having a good time.

With as many people as there are in Chicago, you'd think it'd be easy but...

thorun09

First Post
Glad to hear, we actually having one guy from this posting come and play with us Saturday, so it's been a positive for us as well. Plus we had a chance to email some others, and made contacts.

Bobbo

Remove ads