Chicago Gameday XIX 3/15/08: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HinterWelt

First Post
buzz said:
Tim C Koppang, Vyvyan Basterd, WJMacGuffin, HinterWelt... added.

Tim, I went ahead and listed your game as being for 4 players.

HinterWelt, how many players?
Buzz,
Sorry about that. Let's say 5. I can handle more but that is the number the dcenario is made for.

Bill

Ninjacat

First Post
Okay, I've got players! Awwwwesome! [/Ackles]

Buzz, I'll be re-running my Unisystem Supernatural event, "Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men". I'm C&P-ing the event description from last time; I'll post the characters separately once the sign-up thread goes live. Let's set the table for six players, I can fudge with the numbers come GameDay if more seats are needed. Oh, and do you still have that Roadhouse pic I put up last time, or should I dig up the link again?

"Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men"
Unisystem

Things are getting bad in the Midwest. Supernatural trouble has been increasing all across the board, with no distinct pattern anyone has been able to detect. It makes for good business at the Roadhouse, so many hunters passing through and in the area that Ellen has to make extra supply orders just to keep up, but the problem is that things seem to be getting worse, not better. When an old friend of the Winchesters calls from Kansas saying there's big trouble on the way, it's the only lead that's available...

Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men is a Unisystem adventure for up to six players in the setting of the CW's "Supernatural" television show. Thirteen pre-generated characters will be available to choose from, including some from the show (sorry, none of the Winchesters are player characters, nor is Ellen.) Unisystem is a simple system to learn and use, needing only 1d10 for all rolls other than damage. No familiarity with the Supernatural tv show is needed -though it might well prove useful. All you need to know is that ghosts, demons, hauntings, possession, etc. are real, and some people fight back against the supernatural. Saving people, hunting things...

If you'd care to choose a character ahead of time, leave a post with your choice on the sign-up thread. Keep in mind, these descriptions are how the characters appear in the Roadhouse. Many have secrets, things are not always what they seem, and appearances can be deceiving...

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
buzz said:
Where are your priorities?

Right there next to a guaranteed 3 weeks' unpaid furlough this year, and the additional possibility of 200 layoffs due to federal budget cuts at the lab... I hate to be a buzzkill (so to speak ;) ), but you asked.

buzz

Adventurer
Pbartender said:
Right there next to a guaranteed 3 weeks' unpaid furlough this year, and the additional possibility of 200 layoffs due to federal budget cuts at the lab... I hate to be a buzzkill (so to speak ;) ), but you asked.
I hereby officially forgive you, and will submit the necessary paperwork.

buzz

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
Buzz, I'll be re-running my Unisystem Supernatural event, "Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men". I'm C&P-ing the event description from last time; I'll post the characters separately once the sign-up thread goes live. Let's set the table for six players, I can fudge with the numbers come GameDay if more seats are needed. Oh, and do you still have that Roadhouse pic I put up last time, or should I dig up the link again?
I still have the pic, so don't sweat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads