Chicago Gameday XX Planning thread: June 14th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
buzz said:
I'm shooting for the player sign-up to start 5/25, around 6-7pm, with advance notice of said time getting sent out at least 3-4 days in advance. (Heck, I could sent notice now.)

So, be prepared to be near a computer that Sunday evening. :)

Dude. I'm trying to bitch and moan here. Quit messing with my game.

Er, I mean... Thanks for the heads up, man! I'm on it!

Or something like that.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
suzi yee said:
Can I make a request of the GMs?

Will you put a liner in your description if you are cool with newbies and/or teaching the rules? B/c there are a lot of games I would like to try and I'm a fairly fast learner, but I don't want to sign up if the GMs would prefer players that are familiar with the systems.

Thanks!

Mine is definitely for noobs, since I am technically a noob myself at Paranoia XP. :D

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Newbs are most welcome in both of my games. For H3, it's a playtest so everybody will be new. For Paranoia, it doesn't matter if you're new or veteran--you're still gonna die like lemmings. :)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Just an off topic note here. Games Plus will offer a sneak peek at the new 4E core books on Friday night, May 16. Details in this thread.
This is your special invitation.

William Ronald

Explorer
The Pearl of Storms

Well, I have been away from EN World of late, but I am looking forward to the next gameday.

So, I would like to run The Pearl of Storms, a D&D 3.5/Arcana Evolved event, during the morning. (I will get up the details sometime tomorrow.)

Ninjacat

First Post
suzi yee said:
Can I make a request of the GMs?

Will you put a liner in your description if you are cool with newbies and/or teaching the rules? B/c there are a lot of games I would like to try and I'm a fairly fast learner, but I don't want to sign up if the GMs would prefer players that are familiar with the systems.

Thanks!

Woops, I remembered to point out that familiarity with the Supernatural show wasn't needed, but only implied the same for the game system, didn't spell it out. Fixed now; like PB said, never hurts to be clear. *g*

I'm terrible with titles and have been swamped with minor things like graduating and packing for a two week vacation to Europe, so I apologize for the lack of updates. ;)

6 players.

No experience necessary. A willingness to be as cinematic and badass as possible is required.

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
So, I would like to run The Pearl of Storms, a D&D 3.5/Arcana Evolved event, during the morning. (I will get up the details sometime tomorrow.)
Spiffy! Added to the roster.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
I'm terrible with titles
They can't be any worse than my titles...which have a tendancy to go on and on and on and on...(I'm no Fiona Apple, but still.)
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
and have been swamped with minor things like graduating and packing for a two week vacation to Europe, so I apologize for the lack of updates. ;)
Congrats, dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads