• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

Dfranco83

First Post
Breakfast

I couldn't sign up or run anything today since I am leaving to Missouri for a few days. However, I was wondering if I could stop by and have breakfast with all you fine folks anyways.

buzz

Adventurer
Dfranco83 said:
I couldn't sign up or run anything today since I am leaving to Missouri for a few days. However, I was wondering if I could stop by and have breakfast with all you fine folks anyways.
Should not be a problem. :)

Pbartender

First Post
buzz said:
Almost... there...

goldfiveywingfront.jpg

Stay on target...

buzz

Adventurer
So... tired...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Nev brings his funny name badges, as I definitely do not have enough normal ones for everybody. Guess I should have checked that earlier...

Nev the Deranged

First Post
buzz said:
So... tired...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Nev brings his funny name badges, as I definitely do not have enough normal ones for everybody. Guess I should have checked that earlier...

Yyyyyeaaahhh... I was just thinking "oh, man, I should have whipped up a batch of nametags..."

I think I have a few label sheets left, I'll see if I can print a few while I'm in the shower, but I dunno if it'll be enough.

You definitely should have checked on that sooner.

Bad organizer, BAD! *thwack*

Remove ads