• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXIII Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
So, would anyone think ill of starting player sign-up on the 5th? It's good from a time-frame perspective, but I don't want to hose anyone who may be out of town.

Since I'm poor and can't go out of town anyway, I have absolutely no problem whatsoever. :lol:

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hi All,

Sorry for the silence but I caught a bad case of indecision and could not figure out what I wanted to run.

The Plunder of the Mountain Cat Temple
System: Barbarians of Lemuria

For years the militant clergy of the cruel cat god, Felonis, have extorted worship and tribute from southern lands. The most fabulous treasures being taken to a hidden temple in the mountains, far from the cities. Convinced of the seclusion of their sanctuary, much of the year it is left lightly guarded as the zealots go and “spread the faith”; or so the man had said. His information had been correct, so far, and the maps he sold you had guided you to within a bowshot of the Mountain Cat Temple. Now, all that was left was to enter and lay claim riches fit for a god! Who cares what curses and traps await! Do you want to live forever?

Up to 5 players. Characters provided and rules taught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads