• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXIII Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
And in the spirit of full disclosure, let me communicate that I will actually only be at Gameday for part of (maybe all) the morning slot, as I have a friend's wedding to attend later that day. Again, missing the full day stinks, but at least it's a happy reason to have to do so.

Mark has offered to supervise things after I've left. Everybody give him a big hand! Tip him generously!

buzz

Adventurer
Pretty quiet...

We've got a solid 6 and 6 right now, so feel free to start posting your full event descriptions. Player sign-up will likely go live the weekend of 7/5 (but don't quote me just yet), so there is ample time.

However, we can easily fit in another event or two in each slot. So if anyone is still on the fence about running a game, they're welcome to step up and grab a table!

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Hey Buzz,

I could always run Paranoia, so let me know here if you want a table filled. I don't mind double-GMing, but if I do, I'd like to run Paranoia in the PM and my Mystery Game (oooh!) in the AM.

I'm all about making GameDay a huge freakin' event.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Buzz,

I could always run Paranoia, so let me know here if you want a table filled. I don't mind double-GMing, but if I do, I'd like to run Paranoia in the PM and my Mystery Game (oooh!) in the AM.

I'm all about making GameDay a huge freakin' event.
It's your call, WJ. Since we're at 6/6, we're not in desperate need, so don't do anything you don't want to. Let's see if anyone else comes forward.

stormsister

First Post
proposal for afternoon game

Oops, I can't make it after all. I have a convention conflict. Sorry, have fun.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads