D&D Movie/TV Chris Pine tells Gamesradar+ he's "pretty confident" Honor Among Thieves sequel will happen

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Let me take a moment and explore that thought. If Frodo were portrayed as an Elf in the Lord of the Rings movies, why would that not be a similar issue?
Happy Excuse Me GIF

And… how does that relate to this discussion?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Back on topic, I hope they do make sequels! If any IP is made for many adventures to be told about the same characters, it's D&D. I think, honestly, Fast & Furious is a good model for this. They could grow an expanding cast of characters pulled into fantasy hijinks.
Could do worse than Chris Pine version of Vin Diesel for the franchise.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Back on topic, I hope they do make sequels! If any IP is made for many adventures to be told about the same characters, it's D&D. I think, honestly, Fast & Furious is a good model for this. They could grow an expanding cast of characters pulled into fantasy hijinks.
Plus, getting on daytime talk shows praising D&D is great

BookTenTiger

He / Him
Could do worse than Chris Pine version of Vin Diesel for the franchise.
I once heard a comedian say that all you need to do a Vin Diesel impression is to stick your tongue into your lower lip and say "family."

Now I really want to do a character voice like that!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's too long and too late to track back to who started it (though I have my suspicions) but the next person to mention racial politics in a thread supposedly about Chris Pine being confident about a new D&D movie is taking a break from the boards, no questions asked.

Remove ads