City of the Spider Queen (mini-campaign)

Malachei

First Post
HM, maybe you are right that even changing things wouldn't make me happier in the long run. Dunno.

I thought about it overnight and decided, you can go ahead and write Morrolan & Fafnir out of it.

I would have possibly tried to stick it out and trust you, but the other players haven't indicated they want me to stay either.

I would, if I had stayed.

@ Everybody: Have fun, and all the best for the adventure. I'm sure there will be a lot of interest for alternates, as it is such a classic campaign.

jkason

First Post
Is Hella_Tellah around anymore? Looks like his last post was back in November? Between that, Malechai and perrinmiller leaving, and now Dargun's death, maybe we really should consider shuttering this particular game?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That is something I was considering as well. This is a great game just not great for pbp. I may need to go through it and edit it up change the mapping and then perhaps we would be alright, but as is.

It sucks that the game lost momentum to with my month long absence so that didn't help.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok everyone still subscribed... I am going to call this game closed.

The combat has been over for nearly two weeks and not one post so that seems dead enough to me.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yeah sorry about that ghostcat, I was hoping to RP going back to town to get him raised but... oh well I guess major dungeon crawls aren't for pbp. Live and learn.

HM

jkason

First Post
Sorry it didn't work out. I liked the concept. I think I may just not be so great at the higher-level play. I get option-overload. :)

Ah, well, live and learn, as you said.

Remove ads