D&D 5E [Closed] D&D5th Against the Slavelords

GreenKarl

First Post
I am going to wait a bit to see if Cathmore posts before moving forward. Also trying to get everyone's character posted over in the OCC before I post lots there.

GreenKarl

First Post
Well they are right in the middle of a dungeon right now (the Slave Pits of the Undercity) but we are down to 4 players so I am not oppose too it. There might be a part in the future when they free some slaves and someone could join the group from there...

Scary

Explorer
Ok, so I would like to play either a fighter class, be it Ranger, Paladin, Fighter, Barbarian or a wizard class. Of if you allow it a multi class, Fighter/Cleric/Wizard/Monk.

I can either be a slave the party finds near death and they rescue me or someone they meet in town or even when they are making their way back to town, be there would be a chance I run into them?

What do you think?

GreenKarl

First Post
Right now the party is

A Human Cleric
A Human Wizard
A Dwarf Fight
A Elf Ranger

A Paladin or Barbarian would be best of your listed desires or a multi-class but maybe just two class types :)

Scary

Explorer
Hello, are you still playing, I still would like to play. Can we setup a time to chat, I will roll up a Paladin to play. Please let me know.

Larry

Remove ads