[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

CaBaNa

First Post
Me too... man alive I really enjoy seeing the PC's that people put together here. I wish I could play in more RL games to shamelessly steal some of the ideas ;).

I'm all approved :)

I just got into a new RL group, way excited to try out some of the stuff I've been thinking of in here!

Or can you.... wait until you see what I came up with :devil::devil::devil:

Dang it, does that mean you copied me, ren? Man, I thought I was the only one who found that ...

Hey now, I was already told I couldn't use the ghoststride boots... :blush:
And that minor action dominate is an encounter power that doesn't recharge, unless you have my special gloves of uber encounter recharging...

hehehe

Just kidding, except about the boots, I really was told I couldn't use them... But all that did was serve to make my character stronger!!! WHA HA HA HA!!!

[sblock="psych" defined]
Psych-
1. The punch-line at the end of the worlds worst joke. i.e. You're going to live Mr. Jones... Psych, you have three months until you die, sorry.
2. to psychologically trick or mislead an opponent.

Basically it's a "no answer" when the answer is actually a yes... or a way to mess with an opponents mind through mental trickery. Like saying you have a PC, with insubstantial, Regen, and a minor action Dominate attack...when you don't have any of those things.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Atriden

First Post
I am here and ready, I made the final changes to my build. I will send a msg to you with the changes, nothing big though.

Remove ads