• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA Game (ToEE)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Deren watches the Bandits work with bland eyes. As they leave the moathouse and just start on their path back to town, Deren pauses and snaps his fingers. "I'll be right back," he says. He hurries over to where he hid Jinx's spellbook, grabs it, and returns to the group, handing the book back to the Gnome.

He walks quietly on the trek back to town, watching the sides and rear, just in case.

Jinx brightens when Deren hands him the retrieved spellbook. "I say, good show! You have my thanks!" Stiffling a desire to hug the spellbook, Jinx merely caresses the exterior with a small gnarled hand. Careful to stay thoroughly away from the corpse, Jinx walks by himself somewhere toward the middle or mid-rear of the bunch. "And how do you like, pretty Bauble? Home in time for supper, it's to be hoped!" The cat, still damp from the swim, glowers from his pocket with slitted green eyes at Jinx. A low growl and a hiss issue forth.

Rhun

First Post
The trip back to Hommlet takes much less time then your first jaunt along the overgrown trail, as you have already hacked much of the growth out of the way. Within two hours, you find yourself back on the streets of the small village.

Zirat

After they return and hand the two brigands o the authorities, unless they have other plans for the brigands … Zirat don't really care about the two brigand's fate.
He'll go to the local smithy and buy banded mail and a decorative steel gladiator helmet for himself.
He'll sell his masterwork studded leather armor in return and add as much money he needs to.

As the Welcoming Wench comes into view, Jinx sighs audibly and, whistling, picks up his step to reach the inn and tavern all the faster. "We'll need a safe place to store the items we've recovered. I dasn't trust the lock on the trunk in my room. The innkeep may have a suggestion; I'll put a discrete inquiry in with him, as long as no one minds?" Jinx shoots a questioning look around the others to gauge interest.

Rhun

First Post
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
He'll go to the local smithy and buy banded mail and a decorative steel gladiator helmet for himself.
He'll sell his masterwork studded leather armor in return and add as much money he needs to.

The local smith, a short brawny man called "Brother Smythe," explains to you that he has not the skill to do fine armoring. He directs you up the road to Gremag the Trader, who keeps a selection of armor and weapons on hand.

The trader's place is a large building, which seems to stalk supplies and equipment of almost every kind, from farm implements and such to adventuring gear, arms and armor. Gremag is a short slender man with dark, slicked-back hair. Zirat begins to feel greasy just from looking at the weasily man. While he does offer you the expected amount of coin for your masterwork studded leather, the price he is charging for the banded armor seems somewhat high. He is asking three hundred pieces of gold for the suit.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"I'd recommend we be wary," Deren says as they approach town. "It's going to quite obvious that people attacked the moathouse and it won't take much information gathering to determine we're the cause."

Deren goes to the local store to find a couple of bells, some wire, and some cloth.

Rhun said:
The trader's place is a large building, which seems to stalk supplies and equipment of almost every kind, from farm implements and such to adventuring gear, arms and armor. Gremag is a short slender man with dark, slicked-back hair. Zirat begins to feel greasy just from looking at the weasily man. While he does offer you the expected amount of coin for your masterwork studded leather, the price he is charging for the banded armor seems somewhat high. He is asking three hundred pieces of gold for the suit.

You must to be kidding
Zirat replies
do you know who I am, I'm the champion of Chendl's arenas, I know how much a piece of stinking armor is supposed to cost, seeing all kinds of them before my contests ...
The big gladiator lands his fist on the counter angrily
Now I expect for a fair price or else …

ooc: diplomacy +2

Last edited:

Dichotomy

Explorer
As the others take care of their various tasks, Aeron extricates himself from the group to find some sanctuary in his room at the inn. He takes off his armor, inspects his wounds and binds them as he can, and prays for a bit to calm his soul.

When that is done, he returns to the common room (leaving his armor in his room) and gently sits himself in whatever chair looks least likely to aggrevate his wounds. He calmly waits for his companions to return so the "interview" can commence.

Remove ads