Clutches of Evil - IC: Chapter Two

jkason

First Post
Byntrou, roguishly sorcerous barbarian

Byn glances back to Bahruul but says nothing, looking back to the shopkeep and waiting for a response to the query.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
"Typically, yes. But those are highly prized jobs. After all, who would voluntarily go into the mines when they could merely guard them in the safety of the surface? With enough labor in the mines, you could probably earn your way up in status to a mine guard with enough time and loyal service to a solitary organization."

jkason

First Post

Byntroy cocks his head to one side. "And here I through digging through the earth was the prize," he says with a touch of confusion. He turns back to Bahruul to add "Perhaps that's just the dwarves. I do tend to get my smooth-faced cutures mixed up on occasion."

Back to the shopkeep, the shorter of the two boes bows his head, saying "You've been quite helpful, good sir."

Should his companions have no more to add, Byntrou will head for the door and back out onto the streets.

unleashed

First Post
Keryth, Male Drakontos Cleric

Keryth shrugs and offers an apologetic smile to the shopkeeper as the pair leave, before following them out.

jkason

First Post

Back on the street, Byntrou shrugs to his companions.

"I'm not sure we learned much more than we already knew..." he begins, then a wicked grin breaks his face. "But it certainly was fun, wasn't it?*

"So, shall we head to the mine next and try the act again?"

[sblock=*OOC]Why yes, Byntrou is Chaotic. What gave it away? ;)[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
The grin on Bahruul's face matches the one plastered over his bous friend's face "So where to now?" he asks, suppressing snorts of laughter "Should we just retire for the evening? Or go back and have some more of those spiders, and try our luck at the mines on the morrow?"

jkason

First Post

[sblock=OOC]Oops. Totally lost track of time of day. Somehow I had it in my head it was morning.[/sblock]

Byntrou looks out across the city and stretches.

"Perhaps rest is the way to go. A good night's sleep, then we can investigate the mines. Or prehaps even venture into Foothills if we feel sufficiently prepared."

unleashed

First Post
Keryth, Male Drakontos Cleric

“Well no more spiders for me, but sleep sounds good,” Keryth adds, as he turns and heads for Vyrzhil's Nest.

Remove ads