Clutches of Evil - OOC Thread

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Naw, don't worry about it. You were a good and loyal poster! I'm glad you enjoyed the world. If you liked the world and are a reader, feel free to visit and comment on my Story Hours. Unfortunately, you won't see any Bous in there - at least not yet. You will find a Drakontai or two. I've not brought out any of the other races so far.

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Naw, don't worry about it. You were a good and loyal poster! I'm glad you enjoyed the world. If you liked the world and are a reader, feel free to visit and comment on my Story Hours. Unfortunately, you won't see any Bous in there - at least not yet. You will find a Drakontai or two. I've not brought out any of the other races so far.

Yeah, I knew it! You have something against Aetoi! :p

Hey NF, you've got mail! BTW.

Well, I know you'll come back. Heck at this point I think you could, if you wanted, combine the two parties (CoE and MttS) once you finish re-designing the things you feel you need to. You split the two groups based upon alignment, and if that's going out the window.........

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Anyone still checking up on the old threads ...

I'm posting a general announcement of something I'm hoping is in the pipeline and will actually happen.

I've developed a new ruleset for 3.x character desgin that is classless - yet plays just like 3.x. So you can develop your character with precisely the stats you want ... without any multi-classing hassles. I'm hoping to get it published through Mentalis design, a subgroup of Dreamscarred Press. I've bought a fair amoung to their pdfs and love what they do there. I've come to respect their goals and work, and would be honored to have something of mine thought highly enough to be published through them.

Anyway, feel free to check out the conversation. I'll provide a link:

Character Design for the Uninhibited

NLF

Remove ads