• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CMG's GenCon 2004 and ENnies Photos (Help Morrus w/captions for the ENnies Tables!)

talien

Community Supporter
Mark said:
Here's the next one (30y_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...
Heh, far right is my wife (who doesn't post here but goes by Maleficent) and second from right is me.

Some of those folks are Mongoose, some of them are Guardians of Order, I believe. Alas, we were too exhausted to stick around for the after dinner party. :(

rvaughn_ffg

First Post
Mark said:
Here's the next one (30d_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

The guy on the far left is Gary Astleford; did some work for us on the Fireborn GM's Handbook, but was hanging with Game Mechanics/Green Ronin for the evening's award.

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
Mark said:
30o_ennies_tables.jpg

On the far left is Wil Upchurch, who may well be a 15th level freelancer now, and Brie, who started celebrating her birthday at 12:01 AM at the After Ennies dinner at the Ram! I'm sure they'll be along to ID themselves soon, but I wanted to say thanks for sharing your yummy bigger-than-my-head slice of ice cream birthday cake.

I also wanted to say hi to all the other ENWorlders I met - this was, happily, a long list; the names that my con-fogged brain retains are Joe G Kushner, Psion, Cthulu's Librarian, Crothian, Buttercup, TruthSeeker, Teflon Billy, BrooklynKnight, Spoony Bard, jgbrowning, Suzie Yee, Justin D. Jacobsen, and Destan, but I offer my apologies to the many I'm sure I'm forgetting (or mispelling). Considering this was my first Gen Con in the ENWorld era, I'm glad to have put faces to so many names & look forward to meeting more of y'all soon!

P.S. Great pictures, Mark!

Last edited:

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Mark said:
Here's the next one (30w_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...
The guy nearest the camera accepted the award for Sidewinder: Recoiled. Dunno who his buddy is. I'm the guy in the ENWorld t-shirt.

Psion

Adventurer
HellHound said:
30m_ennies_tables.jpg

This is the table I was at.

Going around the table, starting with Genevieve, the Eldest Gelfling, and then around and back to the front again.

Kate (last name unknown, ask TB)

Douglass (sp?)

Psion

Adventurer
Mark said:
Here's the next one (30l_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

Okay, since Hound did most of the table we were at, I can take a crack at the rest of the ENworld posse here:

Xath, Hand of Evil, RangerWickett, Buttercup, jester47, (???, looks like Jaldaen from a distance, but that isn't what he was wearing...), JoeGKushner, Cthulhu's Librarian.

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Brad Hindman said:
Karl Keesler is the fellow who accepted the award for Sidewinder: Recoiled.
Thanks! And congrats to everyone who worked on it.

I plan on picking up the pdf version and having a good look at it.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Mark said:
Here's the next one (30l_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...
Xath, Hand of Evil, Ranger Wicket, Buttercup, Jester47, ? can't tell from the pic--Jaldean maybe?, Joe Kushner, Cthulu's Librarian.

Psion

Adventurer
Buttercup said:
Xath, Hand of Evil, Ranger Wicket, Buttercup, Jester47, ? can't tell from the pic--Jaldean maybe?, Joe Kushner, Cthulu's Librarian.

Jinx! You owe me a coke! ;)

(Right down to the "I think that's Jaldaen but am not sure" bit...)

Remove ads