• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CMG's GenCon 2004 and ENnies Photos (Help Morrus w/captions for the ENnies Tables!)

MDSnowman

First Post
That tears it, I am so going to gen Con next year. Even if it means rooming with Alzrius. I think I've sat on the sidelines long enough for one lifetime.

P.S. It's a joke Alzrius, I tease ya cause I like ya buddy. ;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Thanks, everyone! If you know even one person at a particular table, and can email them, ask them to pop in this thread and list the folks at their table, please. :)

Mark said:
With that in mind, here's the first one (30a_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll add them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

Well, the folks in this picture are (from left to right):
- "He who cannot be named and does not wear pants." (Rumored to be Art Director for an award winning company.) ;)
- Kevin "Evil Beeker" Melka (Creative Director for Bastion Press)
- Kevin Ruesch (Co-author of the Silver ENnie award winning Torn Asunder and the newly released Arms & Armor v3.5)
- Jim Butler (also known as a merciless slave driver and owner of Bastion Press)
- Tom Knauss (Lead Designer of the Oathbound line for Bastion Press)
- Steve "Ghostwind" Creech (Director of Marketing for Bastion Press and co-author of the Silver ENnie award winning Torn Asunder and the newly released Arms & Armor v3.5)
- Jason Engle (reknown artist of numerous collectible cards, RPG covers and interior illustrations and all around super nice guy)
- Tim Hitchcock (the newest addition to the Bastion Press design team)

Ramien Meltides

First Post
Mark said:
Here's the next one (30q_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

At this table you have, from left to right: No idea (sorry!), Tadashi Ehara of Different Worlds publications, Destan, Rob Kuntz (I think I spelled that right), grodog, and some other ENworlder I don't recognize.

Ramien Meltides

First Post
Mark said:
Here's the next one (30s_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

At this table, from left to right, you have: Darren Watts (in the foreground, blue shirt & beard), Ben Seeman, unknown guy, unknown guy (he told me his name, but I forgot - my apologies!), me! Ross Watson! (bald guy, glasses), then Steve Long (in the foreground in front of me).

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Mark said:
Here's the next one (30j_ennies_tables.jpg). I'll keep adding them individually so that they will be easy to reference...

I can only give you 60% of this table...

From left to right, Matt Bogen (Eridanis), Benjamin Durbin (Wulf Ratbane), and Wulf's gf Ellen (no nick).

Psion

Adventurer
BastionPress_Creech said:
Well, the folks in this picture are (from left to right):
- "He who cannot be named and does not wear pants." (Rumored to be Art Director for an award winning company.) ;)

And he wants to hear about your character. ;)

Psion said:
Xath, Hand of Evil, RangerWickett, Buttercup, jester47, (???, looks like Jaldaen from a distance, but that isn't what he was wearing...), JoeGKushner, Cthulhu's Librarian.
Buttercup said:
Xath, Hand of Evil, Ranger Wicket, Buttercup, Jester47, ? can't tell from the pic--Jaldean maybe?, Joe Kushner, Cthulu's Librarian.
Nope, that's not Jaldaen. That's my friend Tim, who is registered here as Ethernaut, although I don't think he's ever posted.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Nope, that's not Jaldaen. That's my friend Tim, who is registered here as Ethernaut, although I don't think he's ever posted.

AHA! Thank you, CL! I, too, was confused. Secretly, I feared we had a case of a backup screenname (such as jaldean@work) manifesting itself as a second being due to the draw of the ENnies. :uhoh:

The adverb "Secretly" is no longer appropriate, is it?

I blame myself...

;)

Remove ads