[CoC d20] Tatters of the King (OOC)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
I am not looking for monster hunters or the like in this game. Call of Cthulhu is all about atmosphere, intelligent detective work, and moments of horrendous terror. While having a character with some good combat ability is a good thing, they should be able to mix in well on a role-playing stand point as well.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Heh, after reading the IC thread I see what you mean. We did only fight two monsters during the entire game I played before, and one of them only appeared due to my character's triggerhappyness. (poor pcychotic hobo turned zombie)

I'm not really good at subtle creativity, and all the obvious choices are covered. I'm not to good with early ninties english history. I had a premade character in my other game.

What if I played a professor of eastern history? It could be a good reason to have experience with some sort of martial art, while at the same time not being completely rediculous. See, I really have no idea what is a good idea for this game, I'm just happy for the chance to play. I would be happy with a premade character.

Well, my proposal is some sort of history professor, since it seems the others are all intelectuals and I actually quite like history. It seems like a combat focused character isn't going to do well in this game.

As a quick and easy way into the game I could perhaps already be a member of the audience, and happened to be curious enough to stick around.

Last edited:

If ZeroG doesn't return, can Anthony steal Jackson's date??? :lol:

Yellow Sign said:
I am going to NPC Jackson Grant until ZeroGlobal2003 shows back up. If he doesn't then I have a nice NPC to maim or mutilate! :p I will also NPC Dr. Pickering.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Dire Lemming,

It looks like most of my players have returned. So I don't think that I will have an opening just yet. I will put you on the alternate list so if someone drops you will be the first to be asked to join. I hope that will be ok.

YS

ZeroGlobal2003

First Post
Hey guys, I'm here if we are still going on with things. Sorry, I saw YS's post and figured it was done :)

And you can still steal my date for all I care :)

Zero

Remove ads