• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cold truths (Part 1: The Missing Duke) OOC

mps42

First Post
Okay peoples I need to know what you're going to do. Do you take the goods and run, confront Varg and try to kill him or what?
Please make a choice and run with it.

Mimic

First Post
I say lets go for it, what's the worst that can happen? :p

sorry about not posting of late, its been a busy couple of weeks for me.

taitzu52

First Post
Hey folks!

I’d like to apologize for my absence of late, but things could not be helped. I hope this hasn’t disrupted your games too terribly much.

Unfortunately, it seems that my online difficulties will not be so easily abated. My new job is not online, and my home access is non-existent. So unfortunately, I will be forced to drop my games and take a general hiatus for PBP gaming for the foreseeable future.

I apologize, and wish you all the best of luck until I may one day return, and devote my time to great games like this.

Peace,
Taitzu52

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi there MPS42,

Let us know when you're ready to kick off. maybe we should just start by recruiting new recruits. Seems like a lot of peope might be looking for games about now ;)

Cheers

Daz

mps42

First Post
The end is the beginning

Well, here we are at the end of chapter one. I hope you enjoyed the journey. I am still working on chapter two, loosely titled "Honor among thieves".
Believe me, as soon as I get it to a point where I have enough to start play, I will begin recruiting.
Please feel free to post anything about the game, good or bad. ALL comments welcome.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi Mps42,

I had fun, wish I had of been involved from the beginning though so I'm looking forward to chapter 2. I also wish the other players had of hung around. Good job buddy. Down with Varg.

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads