College of Metahumans [Closed]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Keia,

Though the words are spoken in ALgonquin, they sound as if they've been spoken in ENglish to everyone except Hoshiko (in Japanese?). The translation is literal.

Have fun!
-DN

Synchronicity

First Post
Yo! This post is to cover several things. Firstly, I'd like to apologise for my somewhat sporadic posting of late; first illness, then having to catch up the notes and suchlike I missed due to said illness has left me less free time than I'd like of late. Fortunately, that should be all sorted out now. Secondly, my posting may be even more inconsistent (possibly even nonexistent) over the next week or so due to Easter related family thingies. Thirdly, DN, I had a question about the game world - I was wondering how...public knowledge of metahumans was, and how they were treated. Are we in full Senator Kelly Mutant Registration Act mode, are metahumans dismissed as myth, are they somewhat accepted, or is it another scenario entirely? With James talking to Rose, I was starting to ask myself these questions and wondered if you could give me a heads up. (Though James may be somewhat more clueless - he'll only know what he's been able to glean over the last few years. Being a human guinea pig makes it hard to keep up with current affairs.)

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Synchronicity:

It is good to see that you are back! I hope that you are feeling better.

As far as the attitude toward mutants, there's no Registration Act in place, but those with powers are generally mistrusted, unless they have done something to earn the respect of the people. As such, if a person who obviously had powers were walking down the street, he would not be attacked outright, but a number of people would be keeping an eye on him. Does that help?

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Hey everybody. I am sorry. I know I am really overdue of updating the IC thread, but I wasn’t feeling well last night, and I am barely conscious tonight. I promise, when I am well, you may all give me the beating I deserve. But for now, I am going to bed.

Calinon

First Post
Good, because I was missing this game and was dying to find out what secret labs and facilities are on the school grounds.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Wow, almost 500 posts! Awesome!

Since we are so close to that 500 post mark in the IC thread, I am going to go ahead and open the thread for issue two. I'll post the link here shortly!

Remove ads