College of Metahumans [Closed]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Dark Nemesis e-mailed me and wanted me to let everyone know that she is swamped with work and the like for the next few days but will be posting on Wednesday this week.

I suppose that gives us time to plot to overthrow the school while she is gone!!

Keia

Rhialto

First Post
Speaking as someone who's been reading this on the sidelines, I love the hell out of this game, and particularly enjoy Rinoa, who manages to do the 'stranger in a strange land' routine very entertainingly. For instance, it took me a moment to realize from her latest comment that she's 'hearing' the radio airwaves...

Amulet

First Post
Thanks for the feedback, Rhialto. She is a fun character to play, and will only get more so as some of her depth is revealed.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
All right, Drex, looks good. Your introduction post is in the IC thread.

However, I did have one question. Penetrating vision requires you to have one common material that you cannot see through. What's yours?

Last edited:

Drex

First Post
Wrench's powers have their foundation in the movement of electrons. His Super-Int is due to overexcited neurons in his brain so I figure that a good substance to block his Penetrating Vision would be rubber, a natural insulating material. How does that sound?

Also, what's the neighborhood look like? Are we in the middle of nowhere? Are there any pubs around? Any towns, airports, ports, etc.?

Last edited:

Remove ads