College of Metahumans [Closed]

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Firstly, as far as PC roommates go, James is rooming with Marcus, Cloud is rooming with Rinea. I know everyone will become best of friends.

Synchronicity:For now, you can spend a hero point to add an extra or a stunt to your power for one round, at the cost of being fatigued later.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Hope everyone had happy holidays! I know I did. Anyway, I am going to give a little more time, in case anyone has anything they want to say IC. I'll be moving the story along tomorrow evening!

Synchronicity

First Post
Aaand James snaps, yelling at people who have done nothing to deserve it and generally showing his classmates that he is a deeply disturbed individual. Sorry guys! :heh: Of course, with that dose of negative emotion vented, James might be a little calmer and less 'cauldron of boiling rage' for a while. If we're lucky. :uhoh:

As a related side note, things with the potential to trigger such paranoid, guilt-fueled fits of rage in James include people: ferreting around inside his head, insulting or mocking his sister or her condition, suggesting that James's let his sister down or failed to protect her, approving of or performing human experimentation, and expressing approval for his uncle or his uncle's work. James is also extremly reluctant to take part in medical examinations (especially those involving needles), and can become violent as a result of that.

So in short, I can conclusively state that he's a well-adjusted man with few psychological problems! ;)

Last edited:

Amulet

First Post
Rinea will be more than happy to explain to anyone who asks her everything listed in her background. Therefore, Rinea’s background, as posted in the Gallery, should be considered public knowledge for anyone who spends a while chatting with her. Whether anyone believes it or not is another matter entirely.

Remove ads