• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale [ORG] - Closed

TwistedMindInc

First Post
My original idea was that of a monk that prestiged into a Fist of the Forest, but then I realized that KB submitted a half-orc barbarian one. I decided to submit this idea plus another one due to the fact that KB has also submitted more than one concept -- so in case my Foresty character doesn't work I've got a back up.

Name: Xylia Silverwood
Sex: Female
Class: Monk/Barbarian ( Prestige class: Fist of the Forest -- Complete Champion)
Party Role: Fighter/ Animal handling / Survival
Alignment: LN
Personality: Very simplistic. Fairly feral. Genuine. Loyal.
Background:

Xylia never knew her parents, for they had died long long ago. With no second of kin the toddler was left upon the front steps of a local monastary. Training amongst the men of the cloth, the youth learned the strict regimented ways of her new life style. Though the way of the monk wasn't what she had sought for herself. Xy wanted more - wished to see the world. And so, upon her 17th birthday she left behind everything she ever knew to see what else was out there. Traveling the country side, exploring the lush forests, meeting people of all different sizes and shapes. It was then that she came upon the Guardian of the Green. An organization that devoted themselves to protecting the woods. For once she actually felt as though she belonged, and it wasn't a tough decision to sign up. Adopting the characteristics of her furry brothers and sisters, Xylia travels the world aiding adventurers on their paths.

Idea #2 ( not finished, will edit later )
Name: Thyra
Class: 2 Bard / 2 Marshall / 2 Squire of Legend ( Complete Champion )
Party Role: Support.
Alignment:
Personality:
Background:

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
TwistedMindInc said:
Name: Xylia Silverwood
Class: Monk/Barbarian ( Prestige class: Fist of the Forest -- Complete Champion)
Party Role: Fighter/ Animal handling / Survival
Alignment: LN

No offense, but Monk/Barbarian :lol:

You're not going to be able to rage! Why bother taking Barbarian at all if you can't rage? I assume that prestige class lets you use your Barbarian abilities despite being Lawful or something along those lines, but still... the game starts at 4th level. You're going to have to wait at least 3 levels to regain the ability to rage, assuming the prestige class lets you do that.

Trollbabe

First Post
NAME: Gavin Sulgar
RACE/GENDER/CLASS: Human Male Paladin of Iomedae
ALIGNMENT: LG
ROLE: Melee, Defensively Minded, Protector
FEATS: None for sure but anything that allows him to better protect those around him. I am interested in Improved Smite but not sure of the pre-req. I will have to check when I get home from work.

QUOTE: "If I die today then it is the will of Iomedae and I shall swiftly answer her call."

- Gavin has no home and has become a knight errant(I hope that is the right term).
- Gavin is entirely devoted to his goddess and her teachings. He is not a zealot though, Iomedae guides him in all things but not to the point of blindness.
- Doing what is right is more important then what has been asked of you.

Insight

Adventurer
YeOldeAlbatross said:
Actually, 6th level. :)

Your comments still hold, but I thought I'd correct you on the details... :)

Oh, duh sorry :eek:

Anyway, it's not my character, just thought I'd point it out.

hero4hire

Explorer
Insight said:
No offense, but Monk/Barbarian :lol:

You're not going to be able to rage! Why bother taking Barbarian at all if you can't rage? I assume that prestige class lets you use your Barbarian abilities despite being Lawful or something along those lines, but still... the game starts at 4th level. You're going to have to wait at least 3 levels to regain the ability to rage, assuming the prestige class lets you do that.

I dont have the book in front of me, but I seem to remember that there might be some rules synergy going on with Barbarian and Monk going into Fist of the Forest...

So you may be too quick too judge! ;)

I do remember the prestige class had fairly easy prereqs so she may actually start with a level of it and not have to wait like you say...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads