• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale [ORG] - Closed

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Antilles, Male Changeling (Samurai/Ranger??)

Ale Male Changeling LN Samurai (CWar)/Ranger or ROgue?? or something like that?

Role: Semi-Stealthy?? Light/Medium Two-Weapon Tank

History: Ale was a member of a now destroyed Human Barony that was overrun with Humanoids. Ale was an elite agent for the Baron and Baroness and his family. He now finds himself a dedicated warrior without a lord. He laments the loss of his lord and family and feels that he has somehow failed them. He hopes to one day be able to gain some level of justice for them, but does not see how, for he is a lone warrior.

He is dedicated to his training and still swears fealty to his lost Baron. He practices daily his martial art as taught to him by his Baron, mentor, and paternal figure. In practicing his forms he sometimes gets lost in memories of his training and his life then. He is a warrior supreme with a special gift of blending in with the rest of the world.

Description: His form before was as Anthius of the Vale the adopted son of the Baron. Anthius was a strong human male with long brown hair brought back into a pony tail and blue eyes. The Baron knew Athius' true form as did his entire family.

Now he takes the form of just Atilles, no last name, a half-elven male warrior with short dity blond hair, scruffy brownish goatee with a haggard look about him.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Ambrus said:
Quite the slew of proposals. So when do we find out if we're in? :heh:

Tomorrow is the 25th, so I presume sometime thereafter. For the record, I'm in the DM's other PBP game, and he was able to come to a decision fairly quickly with that group (though I'm pretty sure he had less applicants for that game).

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Sorry for not editing my concepts yet, a night in the ER and 24 hour bed rest will do that to a person. Anyway, I wasn't concerned with the loss of raging once per day. I took a level of barbarian for several reasons. The d12 hd, the skills, the fast movement, and the base atack to get me to the Fist of the forest by 5th so that I could have a level of it starting the game. I also took Barbarian for the flavor; it made her a bit more animalistic/savage. I don't nor have I ever power gamed a character.

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Let's call the recruiting process for this one officially closed! :)

I want to thank everyone who has expressed an interest in this game. As I've said, I will be selecting only five players for this game. Clearly, there are many, many more than five good players interested. A lot of very worthy characters will have to be left on the cutting room floor, so to speak. That's my way of saying please don't feel too badly if you don't get chosen...the odds are long.

Having said that...I intend to announce the players by Friday. This will allow those selected to work on full character sheets while I am away. I am moving this weekend, and I don't expect to have an internet connection up and running again until sometime next week. Hopefully, Monday, but it may take a bit longer.

That's it for now...I have a tough job ahead of me.

hero4hire

Explorer
TwistedMindInc said:
Anyway, I wasn't concerned with the loss of raging once per day. I took a level of barbarian for several reasons. The d12 hd, the skills, the fast movement, and the base attack to get me to the Fist of the forest by 5th so that I could have a level of it starting the game. I also took Barbarian for the flavor; it made her a bit more animalistic/savage.

Actually not bad reasoning. It would be cool if you could weasel the Rage in since it fits nicely with the Fist of Forest abilities, but a Barb1/Monk4/FoF1 probably still would kick some butt.

Probably would have a real nice ground speed. :)

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Let the suspense end! I've decided to go with this group for our five for this game...

ethandrew: Besik Kormahs, Elf Transmuter
FreeXenon: Aelish Karn, Human Fighter/Bard (Swashbuckler Type)
Azgulor: Adur Rulklim, Dwarf Fighter/Barbarian
Boddynock: Shandul Endathar, Human Druid/Ranger
s@squ@tch: Percivilis the Pure, Human Favored Soul

As I've said, I had to turn down lots of worthy players for only five spots, so I regret that so many of you had to be disappointed. Best of luck to you all in the future! :)

Now, onward to business...as I've said, I'll be moving over the weekend, so my hope is that you all will be busy little bees creating character sheets, so we can get ready and start shortly after my internet access resumes. Of course, it will also help if Paizo releases the adventure, but I think their website said that should be on July 31st.

I'll still have net access through tomorrow, so if there are any immediate questions, ask away.

Thanks all!
YOA

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
Cool! Thanks. I was surprised at how few arcane submissions you received. For the record, I did name him and edited it into the post where I listed him, but by the time you get back, all will be fulfilled. Probably before then too. Congrats on the move and have fun.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads