• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crossed Paths (Full)

Velmont

First Post
Question to the old players. What is Tullius doing there. I know the answer, seen by Tullius, but I want to know what you know of him, about his mission and motivation.

Thanks

Inez Hull

First Post
re: Tullius

We had heard prior reports about the archeology team and his story seemed to match up, but other than that we haven't too much concrete to go on, other than his behaviour, which has been reckless but trustworthy. He has teamed up with us for the stated reason of rescuing anyone from the expedition who survived the orc attack, but seems just as interested in the chance to do a bit of fighting! He hasn't really asked what we the original party members are doing here. I would say that he has been accepted into the party but probably with some slight suspicions held.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. I need to get in gear, as the characters are really coming together.

Wilphe has selected a PC, and we have a bit more time to get him going since he'll have to join up.

Doghead and Inez are set, of course.

Octar, Brioc, Dhormium and Tullius have also submitted their CS and have largely worked up a background.

So I guess we're ready to rumble.

I'll start a new thread to get us going. If you have some time in the meanwhile, you can peruse the other IC threads, particularly the last few pages of the last one, part IV

Velmont

First Post
Here my first post in the IC... taking over a character, even with the changes that has been allowed, is somehow more a challenge. Hope I'll be good enough for it.

Barak

First Post
Alright, I'll post today for sure.. But I want to read at least the tail-end of the old thread first. While Dhormium is bound to change somewhat from how he used to be, I want to try and make it as seamless as possible.

doghead

thotd
I have taken over a few characters in the last 6 months or so. It is a challenge. But an interesting one. I have had a good time trying to bring to life other peoples ideas. It gets you thinking. Rethinking. Thinking from another point of view.

btw: Manzanita, are you planning to make this the new ooc thread. Just wonding if I should change my subscriptions around.

Manzanita

First Post
No. Let's keep the the same OOC thread. For better or worse, we have a new team now. Don't worry too much about playing the PCs the same as before.

Barak

First Post
Two things:

About color... I guess I should have asked how you guys handle different languages and such before using color, eh? Note that the red text in my post means Dharmium is speaking in Dwarven. Let me know how you guys want to handle such things for future posts.

And.. DarkMaster is in Montreal? Although I now reside in NY state, I'm originally from Montreal (well, used to be Lachine, actually). Whereabouts are you from exactly?

Remove ads