Custom Spells (Revised 7-18-2006)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Correct, and approved immediately if either vote YES.

Of note to whoever archives this: These spells have been approved as signature spells to be researched by Crackbeak. They cannot be taken by any spellcaster as automatic spells upon leveling up and can only be learned by a non-Crackbeak caster by befriending Crackbeak or someone taught by Crackbeak and getting them to teach you the spell or sell you a scroll.
It would still go in approved content, but must be marked something like PRIVATE or somesuch, I think.

IcyCool

First Post
Should I edit the OP to contain the final version of the spells so that the person archiving them doesn't have to dig for every change?

IcyCool

First Post
Ok, so the three spells that have been voted on, Skeletal Reader, Eyes of the Dead, and Bone Puppet, (Skeletal Minions has been removed) are in the OP in their most recent form. If the judges could give them a quick look to make sure I didn't miss anything, then the archiving can begin!

Now I just have to wait for the ability to bring in 3rd level characters so Crackbeak can be approved and I'm set. ;)

IcyCool

First Post
stonegod said:
Yes. Please archive the thread and put the latest changes in the front post so the LEB judge can post it formally.

The latest changes are there (have been for a couple days), what do I need to do to archive the thread?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
IcyCool said:
The latest changes are there (have been for a couple days), what do I need to do to archive the thread?
Edit the first post and change the category from "Proposal" to "Archive".

Remove ads