• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cutlass

Knight Otu

First Post
Patlin said:
So on top of my other concerns, Bront, this would be actively inconsistent with some official material? I vote NO.
That would be a concern in LEB, but not really here.

I don't really think it's necessary, as you can always call a different weapon a cutlass, but I see no harm in allowing it, either. Yes.

Patlin

Explorer
I considered it important, as a DM who had read stormwrack would be somewhat likely to think he knew what a cutlass was, but would be wrong.

In any event, by standing up and voting no I seem to have created the spur to get DerHauptman the necessary yes votes! :) By my count, it's now 3 to 1 awaiting the passage of time, right?

Bront

The man with the probe
Yup.

And I understand the concern, but in my case, I have owned the book for months and just found out, so it's obviously not a huge concern to me ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
Looks like it's in (or at least its only got 2 hrs). Which is good cause I just realized that I gave one to my players in my game already. A masterwork one at that. (but they've sold it already)

Remove ads