D&D for 2: The Deep Calling OOC thread

Bront

The man with the probe
No problem :)

I've already been pickier on this subject than I would have liked :/ No need to dwell.

BTW, it came up in a different thread (The PbP mod was commending me for running this game for you two :eek: ) and someone ask me. Is Aquatica the user formerly known as Sarajaine"The Solar"? I ask only out of curiousity, and don't realy care (AKA, if you don't want to admit it, just say No).

Scratched_back

First Post
No need to feel bad or anything for being picky mate, heheh, if it were my game I'd want it done properly too :)

About Aquatica, no doubt she'll be on later to reply, but yeah it's her ;) Funny story, she forget her ENWorld password, had it sent to her email address, remembered she'd registered with an old email account, forgot that too :p

Anyway, she's here, larger than life. :D

Bront

The man with the probe
LOL, that explains it. She can probably get it fixed if she contacts an admin, but probably not a big deal. Some anonimity is sometimes usefull on the net, at least on message boards. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Haven't seen Aquatica in a bit, no biggie though. Scratched Back, you're probably a bit further away than she is, so if you post a bit extra, it shouldn't be a problem, as long as she doesn't feel intimidated to post.

Scratched_back

First Post
Hey Bront, what's the code for posting links as you have in your signature? Also, what's the code to change the SBlock text from "Spoiler:" to whatever you want?

How are you feeling things are progressing by the way? :)

Bront

The man with the probe
[ sblock=text ]

Not too bad. Still looking for that balance of what's my resoponsability and what's yours the players, but we're getting better, and it's helped keep things moving. Depending on how fast things go, when you guys meet will be interesting, i'm just hoping I don't have to make one of you wait, but if I work it right, shouldn't be too bad.

Remove ads