D&D for 2: The Deep Calling OOC thread

Bront

The man with the probe
IC Thread is up. I'll actualy have something usefull in it shortly.

I'll allow for some character tweeking, but the backgrounds are pretty set, so we should be good. Just need you to fix her Flavored Favored Soul stuff if you/she want.

Aquatica

First Post
Hi Bront,

Swapped my CON and WIS and CHA around a bit, just edited the sheet and amended the skills and stuff, all done now.

What was the flavoured thing?

Bront

The man with the probe
Sorry, just a joke. I aften refer to the class as the Flavored Soul, which makes me sound like a much eviler DM than I am :)

IC posts are up. I did some assumptions, but you should be able to take it from there.

Scratched_back

First Post
Okay, just about to make my first post, the main thing that's worrying me is if I'm about to post in the right tense or not. Am I supposed to be posting "Jericho walks here, does this." or "I walk forward, and will do this." ?

I suppose the first option, which is what I've already written. I'm gonna quickly snoop through another game and check :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Either works, I often swap back and forth.

I sort of drifted from 2nd to 3rd in your post, so don't worry, as long as you can follow it, don't worry.

I would suggest 3rd person, just because it's probably a bit easier to tell from that point, but however it works.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sblock it for now. Not that anything real secret is going on, but I think it adds to the atmosphere.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, looks good. I'd recomend you use Italics for thoughts and ' ' instead of " ". Otherwise, you've got the idea.

Remove ads