Damned If You Do... Recruiting Closed

Almightyfoon

First Post
Oh I didn't feel hemmed in at all by it, it made my choices more limited which leaves more room for the character and not the numbers, I've got a build more or less decided, but I'll wait and see how the rest of the party fills out before I make my final choice. I also need to get back to my laptop and my character builder to look over options.

Rolyat58

First Post
Haha well I'm very new to 4e and I just assumed a fighter was as easy as it is in 3.5....guess I won't make that mistake again, monk it is. :)

Insight

Adventurer
Haha well I'm very new to 4e and I just assumed a fighter was as easy as it is in 3.5....guess I won't make that mistake again, monk it is. :)

LOL Monks are a tad bit easier, but you have to wrap your head around the fact that they use implements for their attacks and not really weapons or unarmed attacks. Plus, the whole Full Discipline keyword thing.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'll apply for a dwarf character of course! Not sure about the class, but whatever role is missing a dwarf can fill it! The background will probably be him investigating about the mining capabilities of the town and assessing if it's worthy to be exploited by his clan.

Almightyfoon

First Post
I've got a decent idea for my Bard, hes built to support a more melee centric party (which at the moment it looks like thats how things are going anyways!) once things get a bit more concrete I may tweak my build to be the best Leader I can be. At the moment I'm not built to be a skill monkey although my stats support Dex skills, I'm not trained in any of them except acrobatics. My talking is fantastic, as a Bard should be.

Also Gene, how sacred is the fourth wall to you? Meta-humor is gold for this character. I just want to know how far I can go before you go "Ok, 8d6 points of damage as the 4th wall falls on your head."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I am a mercurial type. I'm fine if the meta-humor is good. If it is bad, or worse, pandering to the audience, your experience may be full of woe.

Seriously, it depends on what we have going on. I tend personally adhere very strongly adhere to the fourth wall. If you choose to break the fourth wall, I'm okay with it, if it isn't a party-wide thing, isn't lame, and NPCs are free to treat you as an addle-pated lunatic who is babbling about things which have no basis in reality, we might be able to find a road to walk.

Silly names, however I hate with the fire of a thousand suns.

Insight

Adventurer
I am considering going with the Lifeblood Warden, which is WIS focused. I'll be trained in stuff like Athletics, Nature, and Perception. If that helps anyone.

Remove ads