Dark Sun 5e, A minimalist conversion. (full) [OC]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
in an attempt for better tactical combat:
Im going to dive into my mini collection and see if I can run this with photos:

Edit: I may change out Plool - will inquire by DM. if anyone else is unsatisfied with their mini let me know.
I like the halfling with the crystal staff better than the one in green, the first guy is still in the group rear photo.

Blaze, Chtckkh, Plool

PCs1.jpg

Cal, Dukkoti, Varsk
PCS2.jpg

From Behind:
PCs.jpg

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I’ve been lurking for a while, and am following the IC thread (great storytelling!). I just love dark sun (even if it’s been 30 years since I’ve played in the setting).
I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring in case you’re looking for more players. ;-)
Thanks for the consideration!
Cheers

SG

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I’ve been lurking for a while, and am following the IC thread (great storytelling!). I just love dark sun (even if it’s been 30 years since I’ve played in the setting).
I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring in case you’re looking for more players. ;-)
Thanks for the consideration!
Cheers

SG

Im glad you have been enjoying it!
I think we could use another player, the party is out of full casters. What are you interested in playing?
there is a link to the D&D beyond wizard-path psion, somewhere - it also has psion flavored spells.
start at 3rd level - equipment depends on circumstance.

Wizards, Elemental Clerics, Sorcerers, Druids are good
Warlocks and bards are harder.

Edit: @Kirnon_Bhale

We had another person who wanted to be an alternate originally with a water cleric, I sent him a DM.
adding both of you shouldn't be a problem, but it will be after the current melee ends.

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Im glad you have been enjoying it!
I think we could use another player, the party is out of full casters. What are you interested in playing?
there is a link to the D&D beyond wizard-path psion, somewhere - it also has psion flavored spells.
start at 3rd level - equipment depends on circumstance.

Wizards, Elemental Clerics, Sorcerers, Druids are good
Warlocks and bards are harder.

Edit: @Kirnon_Bhale

We had another person who wanted to be an alternate originally with a water cleric, I sent him a DM.
adding both of you shouldn't be a problem, but it will be after the current melee ends.

Awesome! I was thinking either psion or Druid. Can I try a mystic using the rules here:
please allow me to reiterate: Awesome! ;-)
Cheers,

sg

Remove ads