• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DARKSUN / RAVENLOFT: Killer in Kalidnay PT II

dead_radish

Explorer
Jarval said:
Holding the torch high, Odten looks at the rats suspiciously. Admittedly, he's viewing almost all of the world through a glaze of paranoia, but something seems wrong with the rodents.

"Go away. Shoo!" He hisses at them, waving the torch in their general direction.

Tallask catches Odten's feelings, stacking on his general discomfort with the world. He thinks back to the rat man, and shudders. "Remember that there was a rat-shifter watching us, and that he died rather than be captured and questioned." He fingers the ring unconciously.

SEGMENT 125

The rats are in full flieght as the large humanoid walks quickly at them. They scitter and sometimes disappear before his eyes. Then he comes onto an area where the thin sledge has been covered with clay planks and covers. Guessing quickly, this may have been where the body was and the temp[lars used these planks to avoid walking in anything...not to their liking.

If Andus walks on them they will no doubt break.

Actions?

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask peers about from the back. "Why are we stopping? Have we found something?"

OOC: Have the rats been regrouping behind us, or do they flee completely?

Last edited:

dead_radish said:
Tallask peers about from the back. "Why are we stopping? Have we found something?"

OOC: Have the rats been regrouping behind us, or do they flee completely?

Spot check of 12...you are uncertain about the rats.

COMPLETELY OOC-

Who has read Dragon #315? There is a new version of how defilament works within it and.....this spring one issue of both Dragon and Dungeon will be dedicated to DARKSUN 3.5.

Just thought I'ld let you know.

Argent Silvermage said:
As was mentioned before Socrates has a Pipes of the Sewers. if the rats seem strange he will try to play them into submission.

Play if you want. Please specify what it does for me also as I don't remember and don't have the character sheets with me at the moment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads