• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DARKSUN / RAVENLOFT: Killer in Kalidnay PT II

Jarval

Explorer
Odten grunts at Socrates' suggestion of looking for a lock, and devotes his attention to this task, staring at the surrounding walls.

dead_radish

Explorer
Tallask shifts nervously at the back of the group, impatient to be moving again.

He calls out (too loudly at first), as he scans the darkness behind them, "Why do we not move? Let us be done with this place as quickly as possible! I itch for the open skies...."

Velmont

First Post
"I am willing to moved on, but Andus won't stay here, so we need to find a way to make him pass that floor. Could you climb on the wall and try to pass without touching the floor, Andus?"

OCC: Does it seems possible?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Socrates walks a few feet ahead of the group and thinks for a moment. Your an engineer man. think! How do you get something as big as Andus over the plates without him touching them? He then thinks about the plates. if he could take some planks and put them over the plates they may hold his weight above them so that they do not activate. It's worth a try.
"I have an idea. we need long planks to make a walk way over the plates look around everyone. see what you can find."

Velmont said:
"I am willing to moved on, but Andus won't stay here, so we need to find a way to make him pass that floor. Could you climb on the wall and try to pass without touching the floor, Andus?"

OCC: Does it seems possible?

Balance check required by him but yes..he could strattle the clay plates and by pushing on the walls shuffle forward. The others, if very careful, should be able to cross them so that they do not break.

SEGMENT 126

As Andus debates how to strattle the plates without slipping and falling onto them, Socrates hears something coming from further down the tunnel. Something or more specifically- several someones- that were talking then suddenly stop.

Tense silence follows.

Actions?

OOC- I'm going to become more encounter based and linear with this PbP. We seem to hit a snag and been very stagnant as of late. Sutle hints I've given seem to be too sutle or not there and in general this is running slow which is not Darksun.

Bare with me...its going to get fast and violent.....

Remove ads