Death of the Dragons IC

Mista Collins

First Post
"Bunyan! I'd be better help, helping you fight!" Vimo shouts calling after Bunyan, while holding the little boy's body. Once he realizes Bunyan has no intentions of waiting, Vimo looks down at the child's face, "Hold on the lad, I'm going to get you some help."

Vimo starts walking back to town in order for the child to be properly taken care of. After that and making his report, a drink is in order.

Shayuri

First Post
(arr, Emi's hot...if you don't mind the funny eyes, cute fangs and claws. :)

Emi beams happily at the stranger and resumes work with renewed energy. She can work surprisingly hard for someone her size, and doesn't seem to sweat at all. Just about when the work's done, the rain starts coming down harder, eliciting an 'eep' from Emi, and a hasty drawing of her cloak around herself. She grabs one last cask and patters inside.

On meeting Gorgonoth inside, she offers him a gloved hand and grins. "I'm Emi, by the way. Thanks for the help."

Inside, by the firelight, it's easier to see that her eyes are strange. A yellow-gold color, with slit, catlike pupils. When she grins, her canines are longer and sharper than is strictly normal, though they don't look big enough to be actually dangerous.

Drgonflame16

First Post

"Ummm, I was ambushed by a bunch of orcs and figuring this camp was abandoned I went in search of supplies. I apologize for intruding."
I keep what distance I can from the stranger and am prepared just in case.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Shayuri said:
On meeting Gorgonoth inside, she offers him a gloved hand and grins. "I'm Emi, by the way. Thanks for the help."

"It was my pleasure, as specially in such nice company. Now, I'm sure you have an interesting story" He says with a smile "What's a nice lady like you doing in a place like this?".

Gorgonoth goes on with a friendly conversation, and is open about his past and his adventures. He's looking to make some gold through adventuring, and inquires if she knows if there's anything happening in the village. He'll also chat freely with other patrons. If nothing special happens, he'll retire to his bedroom for a good night's rest (and in case you're wondering - he won't make a pass at Emi - at least not this time ;-) ).

hellrazor111

First Post
[Conditions]
It has been raining since early afternoon, and though not heavy it doesn't look to be stopping anytime soon

[Emi]
Despite your different features,Gorgonoth is open with you, he tells tales of his childhood, past adventures and other events in his life, people including a few patrons, have gathered around, listening to him and telling their own stories. Before you know it the barman is closing up. The innkeeper gives you a few gold coins for Mahda and a few for yourself.
[sblock=Emi]
Only two things in the area are the attacks, most believe its either the massave ammounts of orcs in the wood or a were-tiger. And there are rumors of a creature moving into Mt. Ithed (on the map in the ooc its touching Point A).
[/sblock]

[Vimo]
You immidately take the boy to Mahda, the healer, His wounds are bad, but i can heal them. her words, bring some ease. After paper work, you head to the inn for a drink, tonights attraction is a man named 'Gorgonoth' who just arrived in town, you dont get a chance to get to approach him shortly before closing, when most people have headed home fo the night.

[James]
After a few more simple questions, the man, who introduces himself as Ras, he offers you water and food and a place to stop, when it starts to rain and get dark, he invites you to spend the night at his camp and he'll take you to the village in the morning. It's safe, he says none but the bravest orc come around here for all the monsters.

[Navar-Eth]
After traveling for a few hours it starts to rain, and you lose the tracks, though you knoe the direction he was headed, shortly before it feels hopless, you hear talking voices, apun investigation, you see a clearing with multiple tents, one with a fire by it, two figures apper as shadows along the tent walls.

[Gorgonoth]
As you tell tales a small group gathers around, the conversation goes from stories, to the weather, big events, politics and going back to stories. Though trying to listen, you hear no rumors, guessing the people don't want to talk about whats going on. Finally, the place starts to close, the innkeeper tell you your room is ready, and after giving you the number, she walks off.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
A little shyly, Emi approaches Gorgonoth after his stories are over and she's thanked the innkeeper for the coin.

"It's pretty quiet here,"
she tells him. "There -have- been a few attacks on people out in the forest. There's orc tribes out there, so it's probably them. Some people think it's a were-tiger though. Oh, and if you're interested in rumors...I guess this is more of a local legend, but I've heard people say there's some kind of monster around the mountain...Mount Ithed."

"Anyway, I'd better go. Mahda will be worried. Thanks for the stories. We don't get outside news very often here." Her smile turns a bit wistful at that, and she adds, "Are you going to be here long?"

WarShrike

First Post
Navar-Eth feels curious about this camp, particularly its closeness to the Curr lair. "Stay here Bronk. Stay. If i need you, i'll call" he says, patting the ape on the shoulder. "I'm not sure who or what we're dealing with here, but im betting whoever they are, they're going to be more forward with their true intentions when faced with a lone traveler, than with a traveler accompanied by a giant gorilla. So, you stay here for now, but be ready." Navar-Eth strides boldly into the camp, making for the shadows he saw. "Hoy the camp! Merely a traveler here, out of McNeil, caught in the rain. May i dry myself by your fire?"

Mista Collins

First Post
"Excellent stories, good man." Vimo says as he approaches the entertainer with a nod toward Emi. "The young lady is right. There have been attacks. I brought a young boy to town who was striken down by some orcs. Times are starting to become dangerous. I would be careful travel the roads."

Taking the last swig of his ale Vimo pats the man on his shoulders. "I do hope you stay for a while, I really enjoy your tales."

Remove ads