• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death of the dragons (OOC)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
yes, we need a map. And I guess the tiger attacking War would provoke AOO from Marius 10' reach. If so, feel free to roll for me.

Theroc

First Post
Yeah, cool. At the moment I'm still debating whether or not to keep the swarm on Makuna. It automatically deals damage(though I don't know if it's enough to get through a lycan's DR) but it also forces a fort save each round to avoid nausated condition.

Should I heal Marius instead?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Isn't that save based on received damage? Fluff wise if not directly...he will eventualy roll low or 1, but I think he has high enough fort that you should use other powers instead of waiting for that to happen.

Whatever you do, do it fast, on Marius' turn he'll retreat out of reach (for a round anyhow)

hellrazor, I checked, initiating a maneuver does NOT provoke AoO. So the maneuver I mentioned earlier would work without Makuna's attack. Unless you rule he detects Marius straight up and can prepare accordingly...

Theroc

First Post
Isn't that save based on received damage? Fluff wise if not directly...he will eventualy roll low or 1, but I think he has high enough fort that you should use other powers instead of waiting for that to happen.

SRD Entry said:
Distraction (Ex)

Any living creature that begins its turn with a swarm in its space must succeed on a DC 11 Fortitude save or be nauseated for 1 round. The save DC is Constitution-based.

So, Any round Makuna would begin would force that save on him.

But honestly, I'm at a loss as to anything Ardularra can do to be helpful. She cannot hurt Makuna(She can't hit his touch AC, as it's apparently up above 20.), she can't heal enough damage to keep someone alive (he hits them far harder than she can heal), and I don't know if any buff would be particularly useful.

Drones

First Post
Well, with all that going on, i'm trying to figure out how much i can get accomplished grappled. So first things first, would a shocking grasp affect me since im grappeling with my target?

Remove ads