• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deepwater's Despair

Erekose13

Explorer
"Nothing here?!" Fluke groans in disgust. "This can't be the wrong place, I found tracks, I found the wagon. I mean where else could they have gone the little buggers."

Manzanita

First Post
Sargon the barbarian

"Can't you, like, look for secret passages or something?" Sargon whacks on the walls a bit. Perhaps he could tell if one sounded hollow.

dead_radish

Explorer
*Tyralis nods.* "We should spread out some and look. The tracks here have been muddied up, probably only purpose - they're disguising something...."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The group searches the cavern, knocking on the walls, looking for cracks, and feeling for drafts. Finally, in a small crevice, Tyralis finds a piece of the wall that moves underneath his touch. Beyond is a black hallway, narrow and low, made of hewn stone and fitted rocks.*

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Aw, thank the gods. Tyralis, that'll do it." Fluke heads down the hallway all sneaky like. He does his best to stay quiet and hidden.

[ooc: Hide +14, Move Silently +12]

Manzanita

First Post
Sargon

*Sargon frowns at the narrow passage.*

"Good job, Tyralis." Sargon mulls cutting his own ears off, and decides he'll remain quite on that subject. He doesn't have much experience with Kobolts.

OOC: How narrow and low is the passage? Would Sargon's Glaive still be effective? If not, Sargon will leave it, and weild his war hammer.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The passage is narrow enough that you'll have to walk single file, and barely five feet tall. It looks as if it gets smaller further in. Fluke goes in carefully, moving slowly, trying not to miss anything. The walls are wet and slimy, with patches of wet moss covering them. Just ahead the path dips down. Fluke suddenly realizes that two of the wet moss patches are a bit too round and perfect to be natural, and they're set right across each other in the passage. Someone Fluke's size could walk by, the dip giving them plenty of clearance if they ducked their head. But someone of larger stature would walk right in front of these odd slimy patches.*

Manzanita

First Post
Sargon the barbarian

"Damn kobolts. Little shrimps. When will I meet some enemies worthy of my blade." *Sargon continues to grumble in this fashion as he follows Fluke and Tyralis down the passage, keeping his glaive in hand.*

Remove ads