Deicide: The slaying of Cyric. 3.5 Epic

Myth and Legend

First Post
I will update tomorrow, but Voda, you still haven't actually said who you want to meat out of the eight Zulkirs. It's like going to your government and asking to speak to all the ministers - fat chance of that happening or even all of them being there at the same time. Choose one. And please read up the Wiki entry on them if you don't know who they are. This is a Forgotten Realms game and you have to know the major players in the scene to roleplay effectively.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Why? I mean, Molak spent the vast majority of his life in isolation, why would he know their names? I fail to see Molak knowing all that, he's not shark or good with memory.
I completely understand you, but I'm just thinking from the player's perspective. If you want Molak to know all that, I guess I can't object.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Fair enough, although he should have been living in a hole for the past 50 or so years, as the Time of Troubles, when the Gods walked the earth, was but 20 years ago. And Elminster, the Red Wizards, The Simbul - they are all major, major players. It's like not knowing who Einstein is (provided Einstein was immortal and slept with Goddesses he'd be even more popular)

Voda Vosa

First Post
I completely understand, but in fact he was in a hole for most of his life. Even more, a hole in a mountain. It's all in the background.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
M&L, I think I'm going to drop this game, as I am very busy, and playing a high level character such as this takes more time than I really have.

Happy Gaming, All!

GM

Remove ads