Deicide: The slaying of Cyric. 3.5 Epic

Shayuri

First Post
I've put Grandfather into the RG. The tweaks left that are needed won't stop me from RP'ing him at this stage in the game. I wasn't sure if I should wait for an okay from you, or if I should just start posting though.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Shayuri go ahead and post! I'll check the crunch later on.

Voda: use the ENWorld integrated dice roller from now on, please. It's all kinds of awesome and very much un-fudgeable.

In that line of thought, got any Knowledge worth rolling for the Simbul? Nobliity and Royalty, History and Arcana all work.

I also need a statblock with all continuous effects, abilities and HP, saves, AC. Also state all the sources of a particular ability (Su), (Ex) etc. See the bock below as an example.

Also, why did you roll two Diplomacy checks? Trying again with this skill can have bad effects.

Example statblock

[sblock=Statblock for today]This includes the persisted buff spells:
Initative: + 7, HP: 86/86, Fort: +17, Ref: +15, Will: +19, AC: 28, Ranged Attack: +13, Energy Resistance (Fire): 30

[sblock=Special]Low-Light Vision (Ex)
Darkvision 60 ft. (Ex)
Silence (SLA) 1/day, centered on self, CL1, DC: 12
Abrupt Jaunt (SLA) 3+7/day
Cooperative Metamagic (Su) 3+7/day
Metamagic Effect (Su) 3+7/day (3 remain, magic tattoo lasts 48 hours so 4 for tomorrow)
Metamagic Spell Trigger (Su)
Sieze Concentration (Su)
Instant Metamagic (Su)
Ray Deflection (24 hr. recast every day)

Energy Resistance (Fire) - 120 minutes
Fliy - 120 minutes
[/sblock]

Yellow for persisted spells.

0 level: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1 level: Shield, Mage Armor, Nerveskitter x 2 (Sc), True Strike, Grease x2
2 level: Glitterdust, Web, Cat's Grace, Rope Trick, Baleful Transposition (Sc), Create Magic Tattoo (Sc), Slide, Greater (Sc),
3 level: Phantom Steed x 2 1, Stinking Cloud, Haste, Mage Armor, Greater (Sc), Unluck, Spiderskin (Underdark),
4 level: Ray Deflection (Sc), Resist Energy, Mass (Sc), [Quickened] True Strike, Burning Blood (CAr), Celerity (PHBII)
5 level: [Empowered] Shivering Touch, Teleport, Fire Shield, Mass (Sc), Fly, Mass (Sc), [Split Ray, Empowered] Ray of Enfeeblement
6 level: [Split Ray, Repeat Spell] Ray of Clumsiness, Resistance, Superior (Sc), Freezing Fog, [Split Ray, Empowered] Enervation (+2 cl)[/sblock]

Malachei

First Post
... Upcoming... I'm on it, I have to make some tough decisions on the build in terms of fluff and crunch, and I'll take until Monday to finalize, I'm afraid.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I wa snot sure about using bluff or diplomacy, since I got the same modifiers. But since Molak didn't lie, and I got the two rolls, I thought it could not hurt.

Using the integrated roller then.

No knowledge whatsoever for Molak

Myth and Legend

First Post
Voda you are probably not familiar with the Forgotten Realms but i suggest you read up some stuff. The Simbul is very well known troughout the realms as one of the most potent spellcasters of the day. She is also Elminster's lover. Read more here.

Remove ads