[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Burn

Gomez

First Post
"Let me send a email to Alphonse and see what he thinks." says Phil.

About an hour later, Phil reports. "Alphonse has secured a laboratory for us to use to test the virus at the NIST's Computer Security Division. It's not exactly an official visit but we have some friends inside the NIST so it shouldn't be a problem.

G

Guest 11456

Katrina Sue Yoppeigh : Female Computer Programmer

"Wow! NIST? Really? I think I am going to really enjoy Delta Green. When will be making our visit? Oh and when will I get to meet you in person, Phil?"

Gomez

First Post
There is a long pause. "Uh....well.....Let's see....Brenda is going to come over in about an hour and pick you up. We need to prep a laptop with all our data and a copy of the virus. There should be a laptop over on the desk on the south wall."

G

Guest 11456

Katrina nods and locates the laptop. Then she links it to the PC and begins gathering all of the pertinent files. She talks as she works. "Boy I need to get a shower then and clean up. I'll get these things transferred first. That way I won't have to worry about that." Her curiosity peeked by his seeming to avoid the question. She tries a different approach. "So, Phil, will you be going to NIST as well? If not, when will I get to meet you in person?"

Gomez

First Post
"No, I will not be going to NIST. You will have to do all the work there. I have something else that......I have to take care of. Well.....I have to go now.....Good luck Kat." The LED light on the camera goes off.

G

Guest 11456

Katrina shrugs and completes her work of transferring the data. Then she makes a backup copy of everything and places it in a different location renaming it and givinf it a completely different extension. Then she goes and takes a shower and gets clean up. She then changes into some of the clothes that Barbara got for her. Once she is ready she grabs the labtop and waits for Barbara's arrival.

Gomez

First Post
Barbara arrives with a nice business type woman's suit on a hanger wrapped in cellophane. "Here you go Ms. Yoppeigh. You will need to put these on. Your going to have to look the part of a successful business woman." Brenda has a small smile when she says that.

G

Guest 11456

Katrina's shoulders sink a bit at the thought of wearing a business suit. She has had to wear them before, but she never can quite get comfortable in them. She changes as requested and then grabs the laptop. Then she is ready to go. "OK! I guess I am ready. On to NIST then?"

Gomez

First Post
"One more thing." says Barbara as she clips a NIST employee badge on Katrina's laple. "That should do it." Barbara puts one on herself.

Barbara and Katrina drive to the NIST North Building in Gaithersburg, MD northwest of Metro DC. At the front gate, Barbara flashes her NIST badge and the security guard lets you in. You both enter the buidling and are met by a thin man in his early fourties with short brown hair and glasses. "Barbara, nice to see you again. I am so sorry to hear about Brian." he says. "Yes, I know David. This is.....Janet. She is helping us out on our latest project." says Barbara.

G

Guest 11456

Earlier:
When Barbara clips the badge to Katrina's lapel she gets a thought. So she takes a look at it and notes the name on it. "So! I am Janet Franks? How does that work exactly? Will that be my the name I use for...?" She pauses. "Is there a handbook on this stuff or do I just learn it as I go?"

Later:
When Barbara introduces her to David, Katrina switches the laptop to her left hand and reaches her right hand out to shake his. "Janet Franks! I am glad to meet you, David."

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads