[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Tapeworm

Hrothgar

First Post
"Marcus, give me one second to look these books over and get down to the candle room. I'd like to see what comes out of that pipe when you open that valve." Jonathan turns to start down to the candle room.

Gomez

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay. Work has been very busy.

Jonathon opens the backpack and finds a small book of poetry titled The Silver Key, a worn handwritten journal, and a very old looking leather folio labeled De Vermiis Mysteriss by Ludwig Prinn.

Marcus opens the valve and a stream of dark brown liquid gushes out of the pipe in the "candle room" only to quickly drop down to a slow trickle.

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan frowns at the books as his brow creases. Not quite what I expected...Hmmm. So much for the chemistry and biology texts. Jonathan eyes skim over the titles and quickly opens up the handwritten journal, hoping to get information on the missing people.

Gomez

First Post
The journal appears to have been written by a John Marx from July 1921 to September 1934. In the last few pages, he writes about joining a religous sect known as "The Initiates of the Worm."

OOC: Ok, we are at a point that nothing new will be found in further searching of the complex. I want to fast forwards a bit to a few days later. I will give you an update on what was discovered at the complex. If there is anything in particular that you wanted to investigate, just tell me and we can go from there. Other than pulling together a few pieces of evidence this scenario is almost finished.

Hrothgar

First Post
OOC: To tie up some loose ends, could the fingerprints of the man we found in the complex be compared to the fingerprint found on the license (the one issued to Roy Baty)? Also, Jonathan would collect some of the brownish liquid to check for minute, parasatic eggs as well as a chemical analysis of the liquid. And, of course, Jonathan plans on doing a little reading. :) :confused: :uhoh: :eek:

Committed Hero

Adventurer
No morphine of any sort recovered, right?

At least we got some potentially violent offenders of the streets. I guess that will look alright on my report.

BTW this rocked.

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
No morphine of any sort recovered, right?

At least we got some potentially violent offenders of the streets. I guess that will look alright on my report.

BTW this rocked.

OOC: A large satch of drugs, mostly painkillers and morphine, was found at the compound .

Remove ads