D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
AbMM[sblock]Back Tracking now to give Abdiel a chance.. Whew! My voice of Reason!!
Welcome back, Eonthar! I have stricked out some my last post.

Who are you calling aggressive?? :confused: :p

Death Threat! What Death Threat?? You can't prove a thing!! ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia:
[SBLOCK]
I found your 'Please no death threats' plea extremely ironic because you posted it literally the post after Mhrazhar made a death threat :lol: :D :heh:
[/SBLOCK]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
AbMM

[sblock]Have stricken most of the last 2 posts[/sblock]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
*shurgs* I can only go off of what RA tells me... :confused:

And what would that be? Did he say, that Molpe isn't pretty with 'only' 21 Cha? :)

Hope I don't sound like I'm mocking you there... just teasing... :p

But seriously...

If that Cha doesn't carry the weight it should IYO, then why should a 22 change that?
Also, what 'weight' is it you are talking about?

You seem to correlate that with mechanical aspects (save DCs, skill modifiers, etc), those appear to be pretty high already...

I can only guess, but maybe the 'problem' rather comes from a differing perspective you and Rystil have, when it comes to your character, and not the mechanical aspects as you claim?

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Thanee said:
And what would that be? Did he say, that Molpe isn't pretty with 'only' 21 Cha? :)

Nope, not at all, she really is quite pretty... I'm not sure what I can and cannot say in regards to spoilers in all other than all the NPCs have met characters that are… Well, I guess the word would be less flawed in there physical form than Molpe is. :\ I would like to fix that... :)

Thanee said:
Hope I don't sound like I'm mocking you there... just teasing... :p

No, no issues, as I implied originally it was a pretty silly thing to worry about. :eek:

Thanee said:
If that Cha doesn't carry the weight it should IYO, then why should a 22 change that?

Well at a base of 18 theirs not much more I can do to remove her physical imperfections and I've been lead to believe getting her base to 18 would do just such a thing. :)

Thanee said:
Also, what 'weight' is it you are talking about?

The weight of physical appearance over force of personality.

Thanee said:
You seem to correlate that with mechanical aspects (save DCs, skill modifiers, etc), those appear to be pretty high already...
No not really, level 4 isn't to far away and the mechanics will be similar then... and if she gets her base number changed from a 17 to an 18 she will once again be at an odd number. Add the fact that I’ve never seen PbP games that had PCs gaining 6 levels, making it very unlikely that Molpe will see level 8, this has very little to do with game mechanics.

Thanee said:
I can only guess, but maybe the 'problem' rather comes from a differing perspective you and Rystil have, when it comes to your character, and not the mechanical aspects as you claim?

Yeah, pretty much... I like Pamela Anderson in her natural form and he prefers her better after all the surgeries! :lol: [J/K: I have no idea on RA and PA other than I suspect he doesn't like her at all.]

Again, I apologize for the vagueness of the post… Once we all together again I can explain it better. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Umm...I don't know who she is. That probably means that she is either a singer or an actress.

Huh? I don't think one can even roll a one on a knowledge check and come up with the above… :lol:

Anyhow, she’s a rather famous playboy playmate that jumped from centerfold to TV and Movies. (Probably most known for Baywatch…)

Here IMDB Profile: (There is no nudity)

Anyhow I brought her up cause most people wouldn’t recognize her from her original playboy centerfold… She’s had a lot of cosmetic surgery done and has probably made a ton of alot more money cause her physical beauty has gone up at the cost of her natural beauty.

(I have no idea if that will make sense to anyone with the except of RA…)

Remove ads