D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Thanee said:
What are you not happy with? Maybe there are other solutions... :)

To be honest and laugh if you must but I'm not happy with Molpe's Charisma... A base of 17 doesn’t seem to carry as much weight as it normally does in a game.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
I find a Wish plausible...in my games, PCs do sometimes find themselves in a position where they have a Wish at their disposal :)

Right, well as much as I would love to burn a wish to work on the mechanics of my character I know that if she gets free choice on how to use the wish it will not be used for something so selfish.

Also what’s this point buy clause you speak of? Does Molpe need three wishes to go from a base of 17 to a max based of 18?

Thanee

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
To be honest and laugh if you must but I'm not happy with Molpe's Charisma...

LOL ;)

A base of 17 doesn’t seem to carry as much weight as it normally does in a game.

And a base of 18 would change that in what way exactly?

Well, you could switch to PB 28, if Rystil allows that (especially at this point), which is the closest equivalent to 4d6 drop lowest. That would allow you the 18, but the cost would be pretty high.

Bye
Thanee

Rystil Arden

First Post
Right, well as much as I would love to burn a wish to work on the mechanics of my character I know that if she gets free choice on how to use the wish it will not be used for something so selfish.

Also what’s this point buy clause you speak of? Does Molpe need three wishes to go from a base of 17 to a max based of 18?
Oh heavens no, I just meant that if you didn't want to take the +1 inherent bonus, I would let you also wish to switch around the point buy allocation (so swap around to get an 18 while keeping the same point buy and it would then not be inherent, so it would stack :) )

Keia

I aim to misbehave
To be honest and laugh if you must but I'm not happy with Molpe's Charisma... A base of 17 doesn’t seem to carry as much weight as it normally does in a game.
You're kidding, right? :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
AbMM[sblock] Free,

please tell me you were good, please? . . .[/sblock]

Rystil
Are Magic and Psionics different or the same for spell purposes, i.e. detect and dispel?

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
AbMM[sblock] Free,

please tell me you were good, please? . . .[/sblock]

Rystil
Are Magic and Psionics different or the same for spell purposes, i.e. detect and dispel?

Keia
Keia, Dragonlord Psionics count as being the same as both magic and psionics. There is a such thing as pure psionics, but none of the PC races use that. Dragonlords can be dispelled and detected by both, but in exchange they can detect both and dispel both, whereas pure psionics and pure magic don't affect each other in that way :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Oh heavens no, I just meant that if you didn't want to take the +1 inherent bonus, I would let you also wish to switch around the point buy allocation (so swap around to get an 18 while keeping the same point buy and it would then not be inherent, so it would stack :) )

Ahh cool, yeah I wouldn't mind messing around with her point buy so that would work nicely. :) )

Remove ads