• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Yes, I have the doc, thanks.
On P:1s character stats, it still says he's lvl 1. It's just a bit confusing.

Last edited:

Imerak

First Post
OOC:I put a question on the OOC board about my character, but it bears repeating. Can I redo Tetsuya's 1rst-level stats a bit? It just occurs to me that some things could have been done a lot more smoothly.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien looks at his watch.

"When are we planning to actually do it? Before school? Or at night sometime, or what?"

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas nods.

"Night it is then," he confirms Kryptonite's statement, "Till then."

He wanders off, seemingly to his first class.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien nods as well.

"Right, tonight then. Off to class I guess. He pulls a scrap of paper out of his pocket and squints at it. What is my first class today anyways. . .

Right, History. . . I guess I'll see you all in class then."

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
P1, as always, agrees with Kryptonite. He follows her to class but stays away from the Trojan carrying laptop, just in case.

OOC:
Whoops. I missed the level, but everything else was updated. The level has been fixed now.

You know I'm pretty sure this is the first time a character of mine has ever gained a level. Go me :) .

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Well, if it doesn't have too much of an impact on the game, then go ahead. Plus, because you got a level up, you can make necessary changes as you see fit.

Today's classes go by fast, leading to lunch. During lunch, there is a commotion on the 2nd floor.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas sits quietly until he notices the sounds of the commotion from the second floor.

"I am curious as to what could be happening, does anyone share this sentiment?" Thomas says, standing up with briefcase firmly in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads