• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien sits idly considering the intricate shape of a single cheeto when the commotion breaks out upstairs. He looks up at the ceiling for a second when Thomas and P1 are talking. Then he pops the cheezy snack into his mouth, crunches it thoughtfully and then swallows.

"Sure, lets go. If I stay here it'll bug me all day."

Imerak

First Post
"Are you sure?" Tetsuya says nervously. "I mean, we'll probably hear about it...ah, what the heck, count me in." Tetsuya breaks into a smile.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"I will assist, as well." Kryptonite says darkly after taking one final sip of coffee. "If anything goes poorly, we would best go as a group."

I'll update asap, Zack... my time to get online is limited, and I've been really busy, a situation which doesn't look to be alleviating anytime soon.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Brenna notices the disturbance and decides to go and have a look, if she found any of the other new witches she'll see if any of them want to check out whats going on, otherwise she'll head up there herself.

Zack2216

First Post
Upstairs, as you move closer, you can hear shouting voices. Once withing range to hear clearly over the crowed, You can see several students argueing "Oh ya, we don't really on control. We focus our bodies and spirit to fight, we don't fling flashy blasts of light." to which the girl retorts "Well, so what? My "flashy blasts of light" could snipe you from over a football field away." The two arguing, one of them a male with a sheathed kendo stick, the other a girl in dark drag with purple hair. "Ya, and? That's if i'm not in your face, shoving a sword through your frail body!" To which the girl replies "Oh ya? Well my club is better then yours! Any one of us is easily better then any of you, let alone anyone that doesn't use magic, like you, the karate club, those geeky techs, everyone! The only reason you boys use those, sticks, is because you're compensating for something." The Witches Guild members behind burst into laughter, pointing at the kendo stick at the freshmen's side. A couple members from other groups step forward, martial artists, mage guild members, more kendo club goers, etc. You can feal tension on the floor. Then, one of the Karate club members steps forward "Alright, girls, fine. To prove, again, which club is the best, lets have each club meet up after school, in the football field, this afternoon. If you don't come, your club automatically loses. Now, girls, try not to say pms caused you to drop out. It'll only make you look bad." To which the other non-witches guild members laugh greatly.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kryptonite just shakes her head.

Petty squabbles over who is better... when will they learn? Though that idea of magic being better than technology... that's bothersome. Technology is true power... what is magic but hand-waving and posturing, hoping that whatever it is that's out there works? Too unreliable. Give me code any day.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas listens to the argument, grim satisfaction seems to flavour his thoughts as the situation builds to the challenge.

Ah, I savour this... this feel of conflict in the air. I must stay to watch this after school.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Brenna shakes her head as she looks on and moves to join the Witches.

Club showdown? I am SOOOO there. Thinking there's a force superior to magic, hmph!

Drakknyte32

First Post
"Oooohhh! An organized fight. You can get lots of data on combat styles and power levels watching one of those. And it will give me a great chance to learn more about this magic stuff. Can we go Kryptonite? Pretty pretty pllleeeaaaassseee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads