• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakknyte32

First Post
Warning, error in control unit. 'Spare time' system not found. Activating self destruct...

(I'm afraid I have to drop the game. It was fun, but passing college with decent grades would be even more so.)

Imerak

First Post
"Wha? Oh, we're in," Tetsuya says, somewhat startled as he was sorting through his cards.

Hoo boy. This can only end in trouble, Ero advises, but Tetsuya ignores him.

"Hmmm...a name? I'm not really good with that kind of stuff..." Tetsuya thinks out loud.

ooc:Sorry to hear it. Good luck with school, then.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kryptonite looks as though she is about to say something, then gives P1 a sudden and concerned look.

That doesn't look good... I think he's lost it. I'm going to have to take a look at him... assuming it wasn't a Canadian virus, or something. Don't know what I can do if it was their work...

Kryptonite then reverts her attention to the others. "How about three guys, a cadaver, and a girl?" She says. "I'm willing to pit my abilities against these others. As for a name..." She smiles slightly. "How about 'The Outsiders'?"

Sorry to see you go, but college is more important than gaming. Hope to see you again. :)

Zack2216

First Post
Suddenly, a helicopter flies overhead, and a microphone from it announces "Buahaha! We have finally caught up with you P:1!" "Sir, he can't her you, we used a centralized EM ray to disable him." "I know that, lets pick him up and go."

And so, the hellicopter, in one fail swoop, catches and flies away with P:1.

"Ok, that was weird, but whatever. So, looks like we have everyone. We'll be leaving signups open for another 5 minutes, after whic points signups will close, and I'll give a better explanation of the rules."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien looks around at the others as the announcement is made. He gives one last glimpse at the fast retreating helicopter and shrugs.

"Bye, P1."

Then he looks off towards the sign up area.

"Hey, we'd better hurry."

He strides through the crowd and registers himself, Kryptonite, Tetsuya and Thomas as "The Outsiders".

[ooc - and possibly Lugh, who has not posted IC interest, but could always show up on the way to sign in.]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kryptonite tries to hide her surprise at the helicopter, then narrows her eyes at it as it flies away.

Damn Canadians...

"Yes, time is of the essence." She says.

If the Canadians found him, could it be that they found me, as well...? What if the feds are on their way here, too? I suppose if it happens, I'll deal with it... no sense in thinking about it when it's unlikely. P1 was supposed to be a secret... chances are they wouldn't tell the feds they found that hacker they lost just a little while ago hanging out with their prototype weapon. They may be Canadian, but they're not that dumb...

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Might be a good thing that we don't have many canadian players here, lol. Also, anyone see Lichtenhart around lately? He hasn't posted in a while. Did I miss something on the OOC thread?

IC: And so, Christian continues, "Alright mates, I'll go ahead and explain the rules. Each party will be set up against another party of similar strength. As one progresses in the tourny, your oponents will get harder. For those parties that have members of all shapes and sizes, you will be fighting the most oponents because of that. If you use someone that doesn't remotely give the oposing party a chance, then that person will be disqualified. It'll be a moment for our first matchups to take place, so go ahead and steel yourselves, and let the panicking commence." He laughs, and puts the mic down.

OOC: What was the name of your party going to be? This way they can just announce a team name for simplicity.

Imerak

First Post
OOC:Hey, I resemble those remarks! I believe that our team name was "The Outsiders."

IC:Tetsuya looks over at Kryptonite. "You're going to fight? I mean--er--there's nothing wrong with that, you just don'ts eem like the combative type."

He blinks. "Well that was odd."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kryptonite looks at Tetsuya with a harsh glare. After a moment it softens, and she laughs.

"Tetsuya... no, I am not the combative type. But my programs certainly are - they're designed for it, though on a slightly different level. Besides, this is a challenge... and if there is one thing I can't pass up, it's a chance to test my skills."

Edit - correction, updated. Please check to make sure I did everything right...

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas glances about for a sign of Roichi and his cronies. If they're present and prepping firearms he'll discreetly remove his MP5K from it's case and prep it for combat.

I would appreciate the opportunity to compare my abilities against Roichi or one of his minions, or at least see them in action. They seem to be the only other group who use firearms, thus the only example I have to measure myself against. Makes using my gun against anyone else feel somewhat unfair, though I know that I should not feel that way, as everyone in the competition has something of equivalent value at their disposal I would wager.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads