• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo HS Q.1 Continued

Festy_Dog

First Post
JK makes an exceptional point. At least, a convincing argument. Perhaps they will disperse the ball of water without me having to waste effort on it.

Thomas waits in preparation, he lowers his gun somewhat, and focuses more on the barely stable sphere of water.

Zack2216

First Post
"Alright, you win. However, the water is still there, and we don't have the strength to move it away from the estate. We have just enough enerby to force it through the top floor into the stairs. Also, you have disabled our circle leader, and on top of that, he is more loyal to the leaders than I am. We need someone else that can guide the flow of energies if you want to do something with the ball."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas picks up on the conversation.

"I can help," he states simply, "I cannot guide the flow of energies but I can guide the water itself. If you relocate the water to the top floor I could freeze it in key locations and have it drain harmlessly out of a window. Acceptable?"

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Usagi, sword bunny.

"J.K.-kun and Thomas-kun are right. Challenge thhem later in real tournament, or duel ... when Your strength won't be drained. Such thing should resolve everything once and clearly, even if not forever. And I have proposal ... Maybe the water could be poured off in small rivulet ? Like pierced balloon releases the air, that when the water would be allowed to pour from the sphere ... Thomas-kun would be able to freeze it in a way that will make it flow out from the roof."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lugh releases his hold on the one he had and turns his mental power on the circle leader (just in case).

Lugh smiles
"If its necessary I can probably deal with your leader's objections. "

(Attempt to Control the leader.)

Zack2216

First Post
You best his will (your 13 vs. his 10) and now have control over him. However, he has no control over his body due to the magical restraints.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Rikandur Azebol said:
"And I have proposal ... Maybe the water could be poured off in small rivulet ? Like pierced balloon releases the air, that when the water would be allowed to pour from the sphere ... Thomas-kun would be able to freeze it in a way that will make it flow out from the roof."
"Great idea Usagi-chan! Maybe we could just drain it through the gutter. "
J.K. drops the guy quite uncerimoniously, and wanders around the roof, looking for the gutter, and as he finds it he turns to the others.
"Here it is! Could it work? And besides, can you at least turn this rain off? I was supposed to be elegant."

Zack2216

First Post
There are several gutters, but you would need to control the amount of water going through, or do a pump of sorts. Also, it is still raining, adding to the amount of water going down them.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien stands back and watches the others as they argue strategies. Giant balls of water were not his strong suit. Every so often he glances ceiling wards.

Imerak

First Post
Tetsuya stands back, lurking around the edges of the roof. Things looked like they were being resolved non-violently, and that was good. He was getting soaked out in this rain, though. He hoped his uncle wouldn't yell at him too much for it, it wasn't his fault that it was raining, though maybe he should take shelter inside...

Remove ads