• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo HS Q.1 Continued

Zack2216

First Post
Once dried, you are able to return to the party with no one the wiser, even with the other Mage's Guild students following close behind. They, fealing a little awkward, join the party to relieve themselves and have a good time, knowing full well this could cost them their membership, or worse. The party goes on, nobody seems to have noticed the change in the weather outside. The butlers are confused and relieved, what with the spontaneous ending of the storm.

The night is still full, with much partying to be had. Anyone doing anything out of the ordinary, or shall we call this little adventure complete?

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Usagi, sword bunny.

Shortly after drying up, and improving her own mood with several rounds of drinking in the company of her new friends, Usagi feels that if she wishes to wake up at the dawn, as usual, she should be gone by now.

"I apologise but important matters force me to withdraw, let's meet at school ... I'm mostly staying in archery dojo, training. Sayonara my friends."

She bows gently to all assembled, and leaves the party. Relived that she left this noisesome gathering behind. And smiling slinghtly to herself ... at least it wasn't as expected. She didn't had to break pride of any nagging jer ... *sigh* boy.

OOC: Sure Thing, DM ! :D

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien tries to make the best of the rest of the evening, but the squelching in his shoes eventually gets to him, and he retires for the evening.

[ooc - sorry I haven't been around much for the past bit, I shall endeavor to be more active with whatever pops up next]

Lichtenhart

First Post
J.K. looks for a moment longingly as Usagi leaves, then comes back to his senses with a start, and turns back to Raya. He grins as he asks his tie back.
"I'm sorry I had to leave you, but, you know, somebody had to save the day. Now that Townsville can sleep safe, would you... like to... dance?"
J.K. can't quite believe he gathered enough courage to ask that. Perhaps their little adventure helped him break the ice, or maybe he does feel a little better with himself when he manages to do something useful.
He'd dance till dawn, lost in Raya's eyes. He's got fiends, he's got a girl that doesn't go "ewww" when she looks at him. He thinks he's never felt this well in his whole life.

Imerak

First Post
Tetsuya returned to his and his uncle's apartment about half an hour before most people had left the party, apologizing for going out, and then settling down to catch up on some homework. Despite the near-crisis, he had had a good time at the party, and it was nice to be around people who could understand you, where you were the normal one.

It was odd, meeting other people, and them being friendly to you... like that sword girl just recently. Tetsuya supposed that, when they weren't trying to one-up each other, the other Detchitoyo students actually weren't that bad.

Zack2216

First Post
Raya agrees with J.K., and rewards him with a kiss on the cheek for his efforts. She accepts the offer, and joins J.K. on the floor. And so the party comes to a close, the students all having had a good time (considering the circumstances).

OOC: Next post will start the next group of events.

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Hey guys sorry for not having posted in a bit. Real life's been busy, but I'll try to get a post in either tonight or tommorrow.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lugh also returns to the party and apologies to Arestis for running off.

OOC - Real lifes been pretty hectic for me too, but I'm back now. Assuming we still have a DM.

Remove ads