Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )

Shalimar

First Post
Shayuri said:
Oops. Fixed.

Thanks. :)

Adapted from a 2nd level character. Missed one or two little things like that.

I just ran into something similair, the DM for the game I was in allowed me to trade my proficiency with Rifles for Advanced Melee weapons since Rain wasn't from a place where there were rifles and she has a lot of practice with melee.

Diesel, would it be ok to make that trade (proficiency with rifles for proficiency with melee weapons)?

Diesel

First Post
Shalimar, you can trade the two profs, rifles for advanced melee.

In other business....

PCs begin with max credits at 1st level so no need to roll.

And if you are going to have a destiny, please note it. It is not required of course. Only three are available for our game- discovery destruction or rescue.

Also, I'm awarding possum a special pregame award of 100 xp for sacrificing 3 force points as part of Ardo'niloet's backstory. A small gesture for a nice touch.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
I would like to go with a resuce destiny for Rain, preferably of someone that can tie into her quest for knowledge of the force, but its not really neccessary for it to be someone like that.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I added my extra credits--also, I had forgot to specify my destiny.

I think I want a destruction destiny. It will be nice to be rewarded when I leave things all exploded and falling apart behind me.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Also, because it has everything to do with how my character will be played--we are using the errata version of Stun, right?

That's the one where you ignore the stun entry in the SAGA book and replace the Stun damage with the word, "Yes."

When dealing stun damage you roll normal weapon damage, if it is greater than Threshold, your opponent moves -2 down the condition track instead of -1. They only take 1/2 that number HP damage (round down.)

So when I swing my Force Pike set to stun, and roll 13 damage (2d8+4) they move 2 down condition track if their Threshold is lower than 13 and take 6 damage.

Errata can be found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sagaederrata

possum

First Post
Diesel said:
Shalimar, you can trade the two profs, rifles for advanced melee.

In other business....

PCs begin with max credits at 1st level so no need to roll.

And if you are going to have a destiny, please note it. It is not required of course. Only three are available for our game- discovery destruction or rescue.

Also, I'm awarding possum a special pregame award of 100 xp for sacrificing 3 force points as part of Ardo'niloet's backstory. A small gesture for a nice touch.

Thanks. I just thought that it would make it a little more realistic.

Voda Vosa

First Post
UbD-5

[sblock=Sheet]Initiative +6, Perception +2
Height: meters
Weight: kg
Hair: None
Eyes: Red
Languages:
Basic, Binary, High Galactic

Str 16, +3 (10 points)
Dex 12, +1 (2 points)
Con NA
Int 12, +1 (6 points)
Wis 10, +0 (2 points)
Cha 10, +0 (4 points)

HP: 30/30
Damage Threshold: 15
Condition: Normal

Reflex Defense: 14 (Flat Footed 13)
Fortitude Defense: 15
Will Defense: 11

Attacks
+2 Ranged, Blaster Rifle 3d8 or 2d8 (stun) or
-3 Ranged, Autofire

+2 Ranged, Blaster Pistol 3d6 or 2d6 (stun) or
-3 Ranged, Autofire

+4 Melee, Stun Baton 1d6 or 2d6 (stun)

Skills
Acrobatics +1, Untrained
Climb +3, Untrained
Deception +0, Untrained
Endurance +3, Untrained
Gather Information +0, Untrained
Initiative +6, Trained
Jump +3, Untrained
Knowledge (tactics) +6, Trained
Mechanics +6, Trained
Perception +2, Untrained, +2 Equipment Bonus
Persuasion +0, Untrained
Pilot +1, Untrained
Ride +1, Untrained
Stealth +1, Untrained
Survival +0, Untrained
Swim +3, Untrained
Treat Injury +0, Untrained
Use Computer +6, Trained

Feats
Weapon Proficiency (Pistols)
Weapon Proficiency (Rifles)
Weapon Proficiency (Simple)
Armor Proficiency (Light)
Armor Proficiency (Medium)
Point Blank Shot

Talents
Devastating Attack (Rifles)

Force Points: 0

Starting Wealth = 3000 credits

Equipment
Droid
2 Arms with hands(Free)
Locomotion: Legs (Free)
Heuristic Processor (Free, 5kg)
Comlink (250cr, 0.1kg)
Vocabulator (50cr 0.5kg)
Compartment Space 2kg (100cr)
Improved Sensor Package (200cr, 2.5kg)
Armor Plasteel Shell (400cr, 2kg)
Locked Access (50 cr)
Equipped
Stun Baton (15cr, .5kg)
Blaster Pistol (550cr, 1kg)
Blaster Rifle (1100cr, 4.5kg)
4 Energy Packs (100cr, .4kg)
2 Energy Cells (20cr)
Hip Holster (25cr, .5kg)
Tool Kit (250cr, 1kg)

Credit Chip (w/ 895cr)

Total Weight Carried: 10. kg
Light Load/Encumbered/Stagger: 64kg/128kg/256kg[/sblock]

As time takes it curses, many things are forgotten. Often important things are left behind, and the dust of time, starts to cover them, an unstoppable veil that masks the glitter of important deeds, important relics, important people.
Lost for centuries, in a forsaken desert of Tatooine, defiled by the sand, its once shiny and reflective metal, now rusted and ruined, provides a single deactivated droid, a good camouflage from the scavengers that pass, day and night, looking for anything, but sand.
Once belonging to a prestigious series of droids, the Ultimate battle Droid saries, this unit, number 5, was bought by a noble of Tatooine, many years ago. UbD-5 proved to be a very reliable droid, but like everytime, time proves to be a mortal enemy. A new droid, more capable, with more functions, without the obscuring mist of time on it, was bought and UbD-5 was discarded, as a pile of steel.
And time, passed again. Years from those events, a human, Ashlin Veda found the rooting carcase of UbD-5. After some mayor reparations and reprogramming, UbD-5 was activated, once again, after so many years. Now, it serves its rescuer. It promised himself that keeping this human alive, will be his task, until released, or destroyed.
After so many time in the sorching desserts, UbD developed some special attraction for climatological phenomena, geomorphological landscapes and the such.

Remove ads