• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Puddles] "Puddles, smell anything by the lock?" [/sblock]

Vasha leads Puddles by the lock.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Vasha]"What's a lock, Vasha? I just see a go-through hole with an open thingy,"[/SBLOCK] Puddles replies.

(OOC: 4 minutes are up, so the spell ends)

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha will cast again.

[sblock=Puddles] "Do you smell anything there though? Anything unusual? Anyone in particular?" [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Puddles]"Just people who went through the go-through hole when the open-thingy was open. Bertram. Golden Lyn girl. Some other people."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Vasha]"I don't know anybody here in this place except you and Bertram and Lyn girl and the girl who played with me and these other people here who were on the fly-y thing in the black place, like silver man and his bitch, no-hair guy, bony-girl, and metal-man."[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Puddles] "Ok, you just let me know when you recognize it though, ok?"

OOC: :lol: I'm not sure if Vasha just ignored it because he's a dog or she agrees.[/sblock]

"Puddles thinks he smells other people here by the door, but he doesn't recognize any of them."

Last edited:

Remove ads