Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"He'll turn up tonight, sure enough, Miss Vasha," the innkeeper assures her, "But I wouldn't be too sure about pulling one over on the Dragonlords...they have eyes everywhere...though I guess that's the same attitude that made us wary of giving our support to Marrik before they got him..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I'll trust you to keep this our little secret then" She smiles. "I'm sure you'll do what's right."

With that, she waves and walks out, Puddles following close behind. She looks up at the sky, checking the time, and decides to take the long way around town to the inn, walking though the town, noding and smiling to the people. Perhaps someone here might trigger a memory of her youth.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*It is perhaps halfway between Highsun and Firstdark, as Vasha and Puddles begin to walk through the town, smiling to the passing folk who smile back at her as she walks by. Eventually, she hears a voice from behind:*

"Excuse me miss?"

*She turns to see a handsome young man with curly dark-brown hair and bright blue eyes smiling at her.*

"I'm afraid I haven't seen you around here recently. Are you a traveler, like me? Allow me to introduce myself, lovely lady, I am Bertram Lacouer."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Hello Bertram, I'm Vasha." She said with a smile. "I just arived her actualy, but I think you're just the person I was looking for. You've been looking for Gralas Jurith, haven't you?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, Vasha, what a lovely name--especially when you say it...it reminds me of a flowing spring of pure, clear water--something I sadly haven't seen since I reached this planet, unfortunately. As for Gralas Jurith, you are well-informed. I am indeed searching for him. May I ask the reason for your interest, dear Vasha?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha blushes a bit by the compliment. "I'm looking for him as well. The bartender at the Parched Ruby said you were looking for him, and I figured that perhaps we could help each other out."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, I see. Well, a companion with whom to talk, particularly one so lovely, would certainly brighten up my search, and I'm sure it is safer in numbers. It just so happens that I've picked up a lead, Vasha. So, care to join me, then?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Why splendid! Apparently, there's a Mojiin fellow who lives somewhere nearby who might be able to help me meet with Gralas, so I was going to purchase some supplies and then leave at night while the desert is cool."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Fantastic," Vasha exclaims. "That sounds promising. I think I'm good on supplies, though I probably need a tent for travel. And a good long bath would feel so good before the journy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads